ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 01-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #31
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Boxing Week Zellers Facebook Coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Found the new MU comic pack, the Bullseye vs Daredevil, the Quicksilver/Wonderman at a local Zellers! Got both sets for 12.50 each! And then got a Sentinel for 30 dollars at another Zellers! What a good day today. This sale is just awesome Wish they had more Sentinel though.
Nice find! I didn't even know Zellers got anything new in for MU Comic packs. Glad that these new ones are finally starting to show up!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #32
protoform_ironhide
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Nice find! I didn't even know Zellers got anything new in for MU Comic packs. Glad that these new ones are finally starting to show up!
Yes! I tried couple Zellers today though. I was about to give up since the toy department looks empty... and then I wander around to check couple more times at one of the Zellers, and found the new comic packs behind a Spiderwoman/Iron pack! I thought the stack was old stuff, but then it wasn't! It felt like I hit the jackpot! I have never been so lucky on hunting MU in BC seriously... And then I found the Sentinel from another Zellers! I wanted to buy Galatus today too, but then the Zellers I went to have crappy staff that didn't even try to help me.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #33
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Yes! I tried couple Zellers today though. I was about to give up since the toy department looks empty... and then I wander around to check couple more times at one of the Zellers, and found the new comic packs behind a Spiderwoman/Iron pack! I thought the stack was old stuff, but then it wasn't! It felt like I hit the jackpot! I have never been so lucky on hunting MU in BC seriously... And then I found the Sentinel from another Zellers! I wanted to buy Galatus today too, but then the Zellers I went to have crappy staff that didn't even try to help me.
Happy New Year!

That's awesome! Congrats on the find! It feels great to find hidden treasures! Especially when they are hiding amongst the stuff on the shelves and pegs. That's why I really like going to Winners! LOL! Yeah, I've experienced that before. I guess they gave you the usual response of "what we have is what is on the shelf". I don't believe Zellers carries Galactus. I've only seen him show up at TRU.

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 01-01-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #34
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Went back yesterday and picked up the launching Captain America Shield for my older son, will save it for Easter.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #35
10incher
Super Friend

Picked up a Clone Wars Republic Attack Shuttle, for just over $40 with the coupon.

Honestly Zellers sucks so bad, i wandered the isles for quite awhile to find something to use my second coupon on. Settled on a $8 push toy for my daughter. Everything they have on regular price is marked up 30-40% more than their competitors.

Can't wait for Target, I used to be a big supporter of Zellers for many years (rather than Walmart) but they have sucked to bad for to long and I rarely shop their anymore. To screw up so majorly on a coupon just shows how minor league their operations really is.
10incher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #36
FETT1
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10incher View Post
Picked up a Clone Wars Republic Attack Shuttle, for just over $40 with the coupon.

Honestly Zellers sucks so bad, i wandered the isles for quite awhile to find something to use my second coupon on. Settled on a $8 push toy for my daughter. Everything they have on regular price is marked up 30-40% more than their competitors.

Can't wait for Target, I used to be a big supporter of Zellers for many years (rather than Walmart) but they have sucked to bad for to long and I rarely shop their anymore. To screw up so majorly on a coupon just shows how minor league their operations really is.

...anddddd.... DITTO!
FETT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:55 AM   #37
Nomad
Furry Valiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Happy New Year!

That's awesome! Congrats on the find! It feels great to find hidden treasures! Especially when they are hiding amongst the stuff on the shelves and pegs. That's why I really like going to Winners! LOL! Yeah, I've experienced that before. I guess they gave you the usual response of "what we have is what is on the shelf". I don't believe Zellers carries Galactus. I've only seen him show up at TRU.
Hhah, finding hidden shit is awesome, and Zellers is where I've managed to land figures like ROTF Mixmaster, Generations Thrust, HFTD Banzaitron, and there's also a Deep Space Starscream that I'll get if it's discounted.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #38
freakx2001
Super Friend
freakx2001's Ebay Auctions

This coupon rocked. picked up a Sky Striker for $22.49, my wife had previously given me a one from Target that we paid $35 US for, so I returned that one yesterday.

Bought a few Baby items as well. Zellers lost so much money on this...
freakx2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #39
Hantei
Master of the Universe

Heh, managed to get a pink lancer Anya and a Sky Striker for 50% off on the last day. Didn't find out about the sale till the last day. Too bad it didn't include electronics, I could use a new PS3, haha.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #40
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantei View Post
Heh, managed to get a pink lancer Anya and a Sky Striker for 50% off on the last day. Didn't find out about the sale till the last day. Too bad it didn't include electronics, I could use a new PS3, haha.
i know! could you imagine getting a tv for 1/2 off? I'd have a tv in every room of the house