ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 06-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
FrostBoy
Red Shirt
FrostBoy's Ebay Auctions
DC Universe CLassics and DC Direct For Sale

This is the first time I am selling off some of my action figure collection. I have been collecting since 2001 and have hundreds of figures, varying from McFarlane, Star Wars, movie figures, DC Direct, DC universe Classics and Marvel Legends.
I have decided to maintain my Marvel Legends collection and to sell off the rest of my collection. It is a large collection and I will be uploading many new characters over the coming days and weeks.
As much as possible I will always include the accessories and base and such when I can, some things have been lost over the years.
My collection when not up has been bubble wrapped and sealed away, all the toys I will be showing are in excellent condition and have tight joints, if ever the figure is not up to my high standards I will let you know.
I will be looking at other avenues but have decided to allow the collectors of this website first dibs as I am an avid collector myself and prefer giving these pieces a home where they will be appreciated.
Now transport in Canada can be expensive, I am shipping out from Montreal, QC, if you are close to me and want to arrange a pick-up that will be possible as well. I will always ship via a method where the package must be signed for as it allows me the guarantee of knowing that the package has arrived.
I believe in properly bubble wrapping and well packing the pieces, I have had too many bad experiences on ebay not to care about this and I can assure you, all will be properly packed.
I will ship after a cleared payment and of course give you my appropriate information and such, I accept e transfers, without issue, we can work out a question and such.
If you are interested, please write me a message, we can then pursue the matter further over the phone or via email.
I try to be fair with my prices of course and if you don’t see something you like yet, have no fear more is on the way...

Giganta BAF DC Universe Classics : Sold
Solomon Grundy BAF DC Universe Classics: SOLD
Deathstroke : Sold
Two-Face: Sold
Hush Superman : SOLD
Mongul: Sold
Brainiac: Sold
Mr Freeze: Sold

Sale is done thanks again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-12-6--17-54-27.jpg (10.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-14-6--23-40-12.jpg (13.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-12-6--17-54-53.jpg (7.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-16-6--00-46-55.jpg (7.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-16-6--00-48-49.jpg (15.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-16-6--00-49-35.jpg (13.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-16-6--15-39-46.jpg (7.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_2015-16-6--15-40-26.jpg (12.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by FrostBoy; 08-02-2015 at 01:13 PM.
FrostBoy is offline   Reply With Quote