ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 06-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Marvel Legends Marvel Knights and Thor Ragnorok Waves Revealed

Hasbro has revealed the next Marvel Legends waves today – Marvel Knights and Thor Ragnorok. Marvel Knights will include a mix of Netflix and comic based figures. The Marvel Knights wave will consist of: Netflix Daredevil Netflix Jessica Jones Netflix Punisher Netflix Elektra Comic Blade Comic Bullseye Build A Figure Man-Thing Thor Ragnorok Wave wasn’t shown in full but included comic figures for (Jane Foster) Thor, Odinson (Thor) and Ares. Read on to check out all the pics!

The post Marvel Legends Marvel Knights and Thor Ragnorok Waves Revealed appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 06-14-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
Wintermute
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Marvel Knights and Thor Ragnorok Waves Revealed

Damn, that whole Marvel Knights wave is a must-buy.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:23 PM   #3
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends Marvel Knights and Thor Ragnorok Waves Revealed

I'm lucky that I'm done with ML. These two waves are great!!!! I would probably be all in for both waves.

Probably the biggest FU to the secondary market is ARES. The BAF version from a few years ago still goes for a lot, but with this release that will probably cause the price to drop somewhat. I actually like the BAF version just a little more than this new one from what I can see so far, but I don't think it matters that much to collectors who can get their hands on the BAF version.

Hasbro did a great job bringing the actor's likenesses to life in toy form. Also the actual toy shot of DD looks better, and more screen accurate, than the promo photo.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote