ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-28-2022, 01:57 PM   #5991
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
When you're paying almost $600CAN, having Hasbro toss in a bonus head doesn't really make up for the ridiculous price. It should always have been a full figure.

I don't know that this compromise will win back those who've changed their minds already... I guess it depends on how desperate people are for a modern GR and Mephisto.
There's nothing really that enticing about human Robbie as a figure as we've seen. I think they should've just given the head + hoodie cowl piece, but made the early bird Mephisto.
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 04:00 PM   #5992
Napseeker
Dark Knight

I agree. Mephisto would've been a huge enticement if he was the early bird special.

That said, I'd rather this entire Haslab fail and Hasbro find another, more affordable mass-market way to get Mephisto out there since I want him, but likely nothing else from this project.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 09:05 AM   #5993
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Do we know which Canadian retailer will get the ML Silk/Doc Oc 2 pack?
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 10:47 AM   #5994
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Wasn't that set an Amazon exclusive?
Old 09-29-2022, 11:04 AM   #5995
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Wasn't that set an Amazon exclusive?
I looked on Amazon.ca and while your right, it says Amazon exclusive but It's sold by third parties only right now

Last edited by MapleMegatron; 09-29-2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:07 AM   #5996
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I looked on Amazon.ca and while your right, it says Amazon exclusive, I can't find that it was ever available for preorder. It's sold by third parties only.
https://ca.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B09H1653KS
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:16 AM   #5997
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
I looked on Amazon.ca and while your right, it says Amazon exclusive, I can't find that it was ever available for preorder. It's sold by third parties only.
I remember this being widely available for a long time, especially throughout the summer months
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:17 AM   #5998
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
It was available for pre-order on Amazon.ca a couple of months ago, if I recall. My friend pre-ordered a set.

In fact, on this forum, some people said they recently got "your order has been delayed" emails from Amazon (because of course Amazon has the usual shitty problems fulfilling their preorders...)

So I think you missed the pre-order window, but they will hopefully get more stock around Christmas time.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:53 AM   #5999
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

Quote:
It was available for pre-order on Amazon.ca a couple of months ago, if I recall. My friend pre-ordered a set.

In fact, on this forum, some people said they recently got "your order has been delayed" emails from Amazon (because of course Amazon has the usual shitty problems fulfilling their preorders...)

So I think you missed the pre-order window, but they will hopefully get more stock around Christmas time.
I pre-ordered this one, it was supposed to be shipped September 5th, now its just been not yet shipped for weeks.
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:41 PM   #6000
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:

Alright, thanks for all the clarification guys! I'll keep an eye out if ever it comes back in stock.