ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 09-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #21
FETT1
Agent of Shield
Re: Batman 66 line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin12 View Post
So I discovered through Toy Troves Facebook that the 66 line is discontinued.That sucks because I think the series is great. Has anyone found the Bat mobile in store or online through a Canadian site ?
Wha??? Mattel toasted the line already ... Wow and I thought the Thundercats line was cancelled Fast!!!
FETT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #22
Valfar
Red Shirt

Quote:
So I discovered through Toy Troves Facebook that the 66 line is discontinued.That sucks because I think the series is great. Has anyone found the Bat mobile in store or online through a Canadian site ?
Only 500 pieces coming to TRU for the Batmobile for all of Canada at $59.99 which is the same price as the US I believe.

CMD Store has a case of 5 (Riddler,Joker,Penguin,Batman,Surfs Up Batman) up for pre order at $54.95 which is a great price, I ordered a case and should be shipping out sometime next week.

Hope I get US carded figures.
Valfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #23
austin12
Red Shirt

How'd you find out about TRU ?
austin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #24
Valfar
Red Shirt

I had a CSR look it up on the system at TRU Markville, expect to see them probally around late Sept-Oct.

I am sure the bastard scalpers will be out in full effect for this one, and its not worth a dime more then retail price since it is a very light piece and absolutely no features other then it rolls.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
pacinofan
Red Shirt

Just to confirm; no one has seen the Batman/Robin 2 pack or Batmobile at TRU yet, correct? I finally saw the series 1 singles today in NB.
pacinofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #26
austin12
Red Shirt

Ya the Bat mobile is not worth $60 before tax. But it is the only one that fits 6 inch figures. Aside from a model that's close to $500 on eBay. I did pick up the Bat cycle at Fan Expo for $35 and it fits them beautifully. Plus its die cast so actually looks authentic. I find Mattel over all blows. To many high priced internet exclusives. And hard to get them in stores. Only place I ever saw the Thunder cats was Real Canadian Superstore. Hopefully with the 66 line done some one better (hopefully Neca) will pick it up.
austin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #27
FETT1
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Ya the Bat mobile is not worth $60 before tax. But it is the only one that fits 6 inch figures. Aside from a model that's close to $500 on eBay. I did pick up the Bat cycle at Fan Expo for $35 and it fits them beautifully. Plus its die cast so actually looks authentic. I find Mattel over all blows. To many high priced internet exclusives. And hard to get them in stores. Only place I ever saw the Thunder cats was Real Canadian Superstore. Hopefully with the 66 line done some one better (hopefully Neca) will pick it up.
T-CATS did show @ WINNERS and GIANT TIGER and were pretty cheap cost wise!...
Here's hopin THE SAME MIGHT happen with BATMAN '66 TOYLInE....now that would beee coOL!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #28
FETT1
Agent of Shield
Talking Re: Batman 66 line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valfar View Post
Only 500 pieces coming to TRU for the Batmobile for all of Canada at $59.99 which is the same price as the US I believe.

CMD Store has a case of 5 (Riddler,Joker,Penguin,Batman,Surfs Up Batman) up for pre order at $54.95 which is a great price, I ordered a case and should be shipping out sometime next week.

Hope I get US carded figures.
...IS THIS DOLLAR'S??PLEASE / THXS
Old 09-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #29
FETT1
Agent of Shield

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Old 09-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #30
Valfar
Red Shirt

59.99 CAN yup..and to those who pre ordered the 5 Mattel Classic 66 Batman figures from CMD Store, they made an error with their pre-order price and only got a case of four minus Penguin(so they say,i know there is a case assortment like this though) so, too good to be true but, they will honor the original pre-order price for the four they got to those who pre-ordered which is still a good deal.