ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 03-08-2024, 06:07 AM   #831
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

They never had any of the MOTU Origins or WWE Elite collector con stuff available on Walmart.ca last year so it will likely be the same this year, which is incredibly stupid and frustrating. I don't care about the MOTU/Ninja Turtles stuff myself but Canadian collectors should be able to get these exclusives. I really want all of the WWE Elite collector con exclusives but know I'll be SOL. I wouldn't have bothered collecting anything Mattel if I would have known how frustrating it would be to find product in Canada. I mean Snake Mountain hasn't been anywhere to be seen at major retail in Canada yet it has been readily available at every major retailer in the US since September. Utter nonsense!
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:42 AM   #832
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmasterke View Post
Any idea if walmart.ca is doing the walmart collectors con this year? Looks like turtles of grayskull krang is apart of the US one.

Just checked Walmart.ca right now.

If you go to the site, click on the "toys" icon and go to the "collectors corner" there is nothing there. However there is a banner ad saying Collector Con is coming March 14th.

All of this is the same as last year so I am hopeful that Walmart.ca is going to continue to carry the exclusives like last year.

As nighthawk said, it won't show yet, but should show up by the day it starts.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:43 AM   #833
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
They never had any of the MOTU Origins or WWE Elite collector con stuff available on Walmart.ca last year so it will likely be the same this year, which is incredibly stupid and frustrating. I don't care about the MOTU/Ninja Turtles stuff myself but Canadian collectors should be able to get these exclusives. I really want all of the WWE Elite collector con exclusives but know I'll be SOL. I wouldn't have bothered collecting anything Mattel if I would have known how frustrating it would be to find product in Canada. I mean Snake Mountain hasn't been anywhere to be seen at major retail in Canada yet it has been readily available at every major retailer in the US since September. Utter nonsense!

Yeah Mattel seems to skip the Collector Con in Canada. Along with skipping product for Walmart in general, especially MOTU. It kind of has become more a Hasbro event than others.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:23 PM   #834
Galvatryne
Super Friend

There's a preview of the collector con and no MOTU figure for now on walmart.ca
Galvatryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:11 AM   #835
Funkmasterke
Red Shirt

Looks like they never went up on walmart.ca sadly. They sold out on .com instantly though.
Funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:47 AM   #836
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmasterke View Post
Looks like they never went up on walmart.ca sadly. They sold out on .com instantly though.
I suspected they never went up, but I was waiting, I really wanted Lord Grasp & Terroroar, BS, of course us here in Canada shafted again, pretty grumpy about this, garbabe business practice.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 02:32 PM   #837
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

What's with the Krang price. Shows $80 but on sale for $25 ? (Walmart.com).
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 03:10 PM   #838
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
I suspected they never went up, but I was waiting, I really wanted Lord Grasp & Terroroar, BS, of course us here in Canada shafted again, pretty grumpy about this, garbabe business practice.
Yeah I'm starting to think I'm out on MOTU going forward.

Some pics of Extendar have surfaced and if he goes up on MV and isn't available to us in Canada that is probably a good sign I shouldn't bother anymore.
Old 03-15-2024, 06:21 PM   #839
Galvatryne
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post

Some pics of Extendar have surfaced and if he goes up on MC and isn't available to us in Canada that is probably a good sign I shouldn't bother anymore.
Yes, Extandar will be a mattel creation exclusive and Sy-Klone is coming (probably) in the next week on mattel creation also. https://toyhabits.com/sy-klone-motu-...reorder-tease/
Galvatryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:11 PM   #840
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post

Some pics of Extendar have surfaced and if he goes up on MV and isn't available to us in Canada that is probably a good sign I shouldn't bother anymore.
It looks like Mattel Creations is shipping to Canada again, so we should be able to order Sy-Clone and any other figures they put up for order next week.

Hopefully they ship Rokkon soon. A lot of people in the States have already got theirs.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote