ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #231
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: DC Animated Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
Hey Marvel, take note, this is how you do it!
Yeah, I would like to see Marvel step it up and do some good quality like this for their characters. I mean, Hulk Vs movies were... okay I guess.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #232
vujonny
Awesomeness Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Yeah, I would like to see Marvel step it up and do some good quality like this for their characters. I mean, Hulk Vs movies were... okay I guess.
Yeah they were okay...i wish marvel stepped it up. I never knew anything about DC but during the past year I've been creeping my way to DC

Wants: DCUC - Dr.Fate, Azrael, Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Supermans, Batmans, Mr. Terrific, Peguin, Firestorm, Harley Quin, Eradicator, Ares, Black Adam, Steel, Doomsday, Robin, Jonah Hex,
vujonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #233
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

CBM has announced the synopsis of the next Young Justice episode, which airs on Cartoon Network June 3rd:

Red Arrow is on his own against the world's most dangerous assassins in preventing the League of Shadows from starting a war, until he is forced to make an unlikely alliance with someone even more dangerous. Aqualad fails to convince Red Arrow to ask the team for help.

This new episode airs Friday June 3rd, 2011 on Cartoon Network...

Thanks to CBM for the update!

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #234
vujonny
Awesomeness Lantern Corps

^ I can't wait for that to come out. Been letting my niece and nephew watch the same 9 episodes over and over

Wants: DCUC - Dr.Fate, Azrael, Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Supermans, Batmans, Mr. Terrific, Peguin, Firestorm, Harley Quin, Eradicator, Ares, Black Adam, Steel, Doomsday, Robin, Jonah Hex,
vujonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #235
pud333
Master of the Universe

Awesome. About time a new episode hit.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #236
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Warner Home Video announced this morning that Young Justice: Volume 1 will be released to DVD on July 19th!

According to WB's press release: These DC Universe teenage super heroes have quickly proven to be a hit as the favorite show among boys 9-14. With non-stop action, Young Justice Season 1 Volume 1 comes to DVD for the first time on July 19, 2011.

In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over — to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? How much harder will it be to prove yourself in a world of super powers, super villains and super secrets? Are you ready to come of age in such a world? Are you ready for life or death rites of passage? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League? That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice — Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis — will find out: whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero.

These teenage heroes collectively become the Justice League’s secret weapon against the forces of evil. The young protégés must put their super hero education to the test and band together to covertly fight the evildoers that exist on Earth-16. Utilizing The Cave as their home base, the teen heroes will take on under-the-radar missions that would be impossible for the league’s famous and identifiable elders to handle secretly.

While the team works to take on more super hero responsibilities, they are in constant training by the Justice League to eventually take their place alongside the great heroes. Red Tornado is their supervisor; Black Canary is in charge of their training; and Batman determines and directs their assignments. Of course, in true teenage fashion, the members of the team push the limits of their missions, often turning a simple assignment from Batman into something significantly larger.

“DC fans have been vocal about their love for Young Justice, so I am particularly pleased to announce our first DVD release,” said Sam Register, Executive Vice President Creative Affairs, Warner Bros. Animation.

“We are thrilled to bring the newest and youngest members of the DC Universe to homes with the release of Young Justice Season 1 Volume 1,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, WHV Executive Director of Family and Animation Marketing. “As a brand new series, Young Justice is already a favorite and will continue to excite fans with its group of crime-fighting teenage super heroes.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28919L.jpg (88.2 KB, 1 views)

Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #237
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Check out the new Green Lantern: Emerald Knights clip and accompanying WB Press Release over at MattyCollector.com!

Thanks for passing this on guys!

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...reenLanternDVD

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights is released on DVD and Blu-Ray June 7th, 2011!

Facebook
Old 05-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #238
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Check out the latest video interview with Elisabeth Moss, who portrays Arisia in the soon-to-be-released Green Lantern: Emerald Knights and than, view a clip with her character in action!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=37136

Thanks to CBM for passing these our way!

Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 05:41 PM   #239
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Check out a clip from this Friday's episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold, where Wonder Woman makes her series debut!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusiv...r-1033406.aspx

Thanks TV Guide! The episode airs Friday, May 27th on Cartoon Network!

Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 05:42 AM   #240
pdaaat
Super Friend
pdaaat's Ebay Auctions

Any word on Young Justice airing in Canada?
pdaaat is offline   Reply With Quote