ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-30-2019, 09:19 PM   #201
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

BLUE BEAST MORPHERS RANGER

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Power-Rang.../1428BA34.html
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:19 PM   #202
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Thanks bro, the other figures are on the site as well. Just search "Power rangers lightning collection ".
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:05 PM   #203
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
Wave 3 in stock on toysrus

MMPR Red

Lord Drakkon

Dino Charge Gold

No listing for Beast Morphers Blue yet.
I just placed an order for Drakkon. No problem so far.
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #204
riderman
Master of the Universe

Hey guys, I ordered all Power Rangers Lightning Collection wave 3 from Toys R Us, Thank you again for the links and the heads up. By the way I got $5 off and FREE shipping for orders $49 and up. I ordered them in pairs to get over $10 off for all four figs. I ordered Lord Drakkon with MMPR Red and Gold Dino Charge with Blue Beast Morpher to save $5 per 2 figs. Cost me around $62 after $5 discounts and taxes for 2 figures instead of $135.55 after taxes for all 4 figures that's a total of $11.30 SAVINGS for all 4.

I cancelled my Amazon.ca order for wave 3 right after, I was lucky that it was a pre-order for December 1st and I heard stories that Amazon.ca and Amazon.com had issues with stock and cancel many orders. By the way Lord Drakkon has been removed from the website and the other 3 are out of stock but you can order and they will try to get you the figs.

I hope I made the right choice!!
Old 12-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #205
random11
Convention Exclusive

How did you get 5$ off?
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:43 PM   #206
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
How did you get 5$ off?
Yeah, I'm also wondering about that same deal. I ordered 3 of the wave 3 lightning figures yesterday and I didn't receive that discount. Also, I wouldn't delete my Amazon preorders if I were you because I ordered some Transformers figures from TRU almost 1 month ago and they still haven't shipped.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:49 PM   #207
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Hey guys, I ordered all Power Rangers Lightning Collection wave 3 from Toys R Us, Thank you again for the links and the heads up. By the way I got $5 off and FREE shipping for orders $49 and up. I ordered them in pairs to get over $10 off for all four figs. I ordered Lord Drakkon with MMPR Red and Gold Dino Charge with Blue Beast Morpher to save $5 per 2 figs. Cost me around $62 after $5 discounts and taxes for 2 figures instead of $135.55 after taxes for all 4 figures that's a total of $11.30 SAVINGS for all 4.

I cancelled my Amazon.ca order for wave 3 right after, I was lucky that it was a pre-order for December 1st and I heard stories that Amazon.ca and Amazon.com had issues with stock and cancel many orders. By the way Lord Drakkon has been removed from the website and the other 3 are out of stock but you can order and they will try to get you the figs.

I hope I made the right choice!!
I only ordered Red Ranger and Drakkon. Last time I ordered a Sith Trooper and a Mandalorian from Toysrus.ca, I got a notice that only the Sith Trooper was shipped. So I'm not sure if this will be the same if I will not get Drakkon or either.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #208
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
How did you get 5$ off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, I'm also wondering about that same deal. I ordered 3 of the wave 3 lightning figures yesterday and I didn't receive that discount. Also, I wouldn't delete my Amazon preorders if I were you because I ordered some Transformers figures from TRU almost 1 month ago and they still haven't shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I only ordered Red Ranger and Drakkon. Last time I ordered a Sith Trooper and a Mandalorian from Toysrus.ca, I got a notice that only the Sith Trooper was shipped. So I'm not sure if this will be the same if I will not get Drakkon or either.
Hey Guys, I ordered Lord Drakkon/MMPR Red in one order and Blue Beast Morpher/Gold Dino Charge in the other this morning. The $5 off deal might have started this morning and will last till December 31st 2019. By the way it will only apply to regular priced items and not clearance or other things like LEGO. Also Lord Drakkon is sold out NOW!!

$5 DEAL RESTRICTIONS BELOW:

Minimum purchase must be $5 or more (before taxes) on any toy product. Valid on regular and sale items. Not valid on clearance, baby items, LEGO® items with price ending in .94, video games and video game hardware, gift cards, digital downloads, pre-paid cards, pre-orders, special orders or Buyer Protection Plan. Limit one coupon code per transaction. Taxes applicable on price after card savings in accordance with government regulations. Valid until December 31, 2019
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191201_191625.jpg (79.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20191201_191657.jpg (78.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20191201-191829_Samsung Internet.jpg (94.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #209
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Did anyone get shipping notice on drakkon yet?
Old 12-03-2019, 05:15 PM   #210
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Did anyone get shipping notice on drakkon yet?
Now I regret canceling my Amazon.ca order