ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-10-2024, 01:35 AM   #311
Brent
Super Friend
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

On Twitter there have been reports of Flying Fist He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor and a Whiplash figure being found at $Rama.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 08:13 AM   #312
4lott
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
On Twitter there have been reports of Flying Fist He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor and a Whiplash figure being found at $Rama.
This just gets better and better! Also interesting because of the three Whiplash is not a deluxe figure. Did the poster specify their location ?

Last edited by 4lott; 01-10-2024 at 08:15 AM.
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 08:43 AM   #313
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
This just gets better and better! Also interesting because of the three Whiplash is not a deluxe figure. Did the poster specify their location ?
Unfortunately, no.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:57 AM   #314
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion

I missed both Hordaks, but figured these were the deluxe ones.

I already have FF and TC, but at $5... No way I'm passing on Whiplash if I see him.
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:52 PM   #315
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Since a lot of these sightings appear to be in Montreal (Dollarama's home base), I wonder how much stock they are getting for some of these items.

Hopefully there is a lot so other provinces can get stock, but it could also be that there is limited stock and as such it gets distributed locally first and then maybe farther out if there is enough left over.

I will say I was surprised by the large amount of toys at one of my local stores today. They had a whole display (10 feet?) at the cash registers plus the toy aisle, plus more on the aisle with the party supplies.

Now granted most of it is the cheap stuff, but if they have expanded that much after Christmas I wonder if they might have a lot of stuff coming in soon.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:33 PM   #316
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Since a lot of these sightings appear to be in Montreal (Dollarama's home base), I wonder how much stock they are getting for some of these items.

Hopefully there is a lot so other provinces can get stock, but it could also be that there is limited stock and as such it gets distributed locally first and then maybe farther out if there is enough left over.

I will say I was surprised by the large amount of toys at one of my local stores today. They had a whole display (10 feet?) at the cash registers plus the toy aisle, plus more on the aisle with the party supplies.

Now granted most of it is the cheap stuff, but if they have expanded that much after Christmas I wonder if they might have a lot of stuff coming in soon.
I wish that Montreal got things first. I only saw Princess Bride figures for the first time yesterday. Hero Academia showed up for the first time in December and I still haven't seen World's Smallest, HISS/Skystrikers or Snapships.

It is my understanding that both Hasbro and Mattel are sitting on a lot of inventory that did not move so this next year should be pretty good.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:33 PM   #317
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

barrie north next to winners has the 3.75 marvel figs. Got symbiote spoodermin. they had another along with green gobby, thing, black panther, thor

saw a bunch of worlds smallest power rangers and a couple starscream and a single bee, $3 each.

couple of those large aluminum falcons

no he-menz
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 02:40 PM   #318
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

After dropping my son off I hit up two local dollaramas.

First one I found the princess Bride figures and a lone Marvel Legends retro Nova.

At the second one I found the deluxe Masters of the universe Origins figures and a big restock of the Green Goblin wave of ML retro.

I would hazard a guess that once the Green goblin wave is gone Nova moonknight way will show up at your stores
Old 01-10-2024, 03:34 PM   #319
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I couldn't help myself.

I stopped at one more location while heading home. Found two retro ML moonknight among the remnants of the Green Goblin wave

Also more of the Princess Bride figures
Old 01-10-2024, 03:56 PM   #320
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I couldn't help myself.

I stopped at one more location while heading home. Found two retro ML moonknight among the remnants of the Green Goblin wave

Also more of the Princess Bride figures
Any Fezzicks?