ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Scrapper6's Action Figure Sale Thread

Lego's all Gone. Now here's some new things that might interest you.

Masters of the Universe 2003
Man-At-Arms
Stratos
Sy-Klone
Mechaneck
Trap-Jaw

New price 6$ each.

Jurassic Park/The Lost World Jurassic Park
Velociraptor 3.50$ CND
Coleophisis 3.50$ CND
Lost World Velociraptor w/Capture Gear 3.50$ CND
Thrasher T-Rex w/Capture Gear 15$ CND

S&H Price is paid by the buyer, valid postal code and address required for shipping estimates so you aren't overcharged.

What I'm looking to trade for is in the following post located at Cybertron.CA http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21403

Here's hoping I can help fellow collectors out.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 04-10-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Scrapper6's Lego Collection Liquedation Sale

Hey everybody, I'm still hoping to sell these off, The Harry Potter Lot is now gone as are the two Horror Themed Studios sets.

Having gone over every set with and without instructions and placed them in individual ziplock bags I have also revised what is up for sale.

Most of the older sets from the Town/City sub-themes are complete, but some have improvized parts and one of the Sea Hunter sets is missing the Treasure Chest it came with.

I am really in need of some cash now for debt removal payments and so am open to negotions within reason. I may knock off ten or fifteen dollars on the Bionicle lot, but that is my limit.

Shipping Costs are not included as I may have mentioned, so shipping prices will be added to whatever the final price is after I have your postal code to check how much it will cost to ship to you.

I have removed the Western, Adventurers and Batman sets from the list of items for sale because I have decided in the end to keep them. They don't take up as much space as everything else plus some of them are royally a mess. The Oasis Ambush set I had listed comes with a palm tree, two of the leaves are broken, one of them is only just a two hole wide green piece that slides over the other piece. I can't in good conscience sell the thing to anybody and I'm thinking I might try to get a few more of the larger Western and Adventurers sets for my display/collection. I also wouldn't mind scoring the Batman sets, but they aren't 100% on my TO GET list.

If anything strikes your fancy please PM me, let me know what you like, I am open to selling some items individually if you are only interested in one or two items from a theme.

The Castle Sets are no longer available.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 08-26-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Everything except Bionicle Lot is now gone, unofficially donated to a worthy cause.

The Bionicle Lot is now priced to move at a reasonable 90$ CND, if you're looking I'm selling, S&H prices are not included, but I really need the dough for debt management necessities. So if you can help a fellow board member out thanks.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

New items for sale and the Lego's all gone... better have a Mod alter the title of this thread.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Scrapper6's Action Figure Sale Thread

Anybody interested in trading MOTU 2002 for MOTUC? I really, really, really want an Adora.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Scrapper6's Action Figure Sale Thread

HEY all, stuff still for sale if anyone is interested. New prices listed.
Closed Thread