ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 08-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
Princess_Leila
Post Final moving sale! Crazy discount!

Hi guys!

I'm having a huge moving sale, and I have to sell my entire collection in a lot at a MAJOR discount. The collection is located in the suburbs of Montreal (north shore), so preference is given to anyone who can come pick it up. The collection is valued at about 4000$ (from ebay completed listings and other sources), but I am letting everything go at 1200$. Crazy? Hell yeah, but unfortunately I am in such a rush that I can't really start negotiating for every item.

I have way too much stuff to list here, so I prepared a list, complete with pictures. Just write to me and I will send it to you asap. So what's in the collection?

- Almost all figures from 1995 until 2002, plus a good selection of the ones from 2003 to 2006. The great majority are Mint on Open Card. All the figures have been placed in their original card, and they are all classified in their order of release.
- plenty of great ships from the same era. Same thing, mint in open box, with the vast majority having non applied stickers.
- Near complete Micro Machines collection in the same fashion, along with some Action Fleet vehicles.
- Many collector series 12” figures
- some really rare Lego sets.

What's more? There are many collectibles such as

- unworn T-shirts (some pretty amazing Boba Fett tie-dyed T-shirt among others)
- complete widevision collectible cards, and posters.
- Many nice magazines and books are also there.
- Oh yes! Two nice Darth Vader stand-ins are included to guard your collection.

Everything is packed neatly in brown boxes, making it easy to store. I won't be here for much longer, so I am hoping to sell the stuff as fast as possible. I spent so much time cherry picking all these toys to get the best paint applications and card conditions, so for people who are picky about what they buy, this is a great opportunity.

I really hope that I can find someone who will appreciate the stuff that I have collected over the years. It's really like a part of me that is going away. But life goes on, and where I am going now, I won't have the space for such a collection.

Thanks for reading guys, and May the Force be With You!

Princess Leila
Princess_Leila is offline   Reply With Quote