ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis Wave 3 released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37004)

Evan 01-15-2021 12:07 AM

Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis Wave 3 released in Canada

9 Attachment(s)
New carded Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis figures have begun to appear on Walmart Canada shelves. This assortment includes Anti-Eternia Teela, Anti-Eternia Ram Man, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Ninjor, and Stratos.

Some sightings also report a restock of Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 that includes She-Ra, Zodac, Roboto, and Merman.

The Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis were purchased Wednesday at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Stevan 01-15-2021 03:29 AM

Re: Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis Wave 3 released in Canada

How much are these new minis?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 125562)
New carded Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis figures have begun to appear on Walmart Canada shelves. This assortment includes Anti-Eternia Teela, Anti-Eternia Ram Man, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Ninjor, and Stratos.

Some sightings also report a restock of Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 that includes She-Ra, Zodac, Roboto, and Merman.

The Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis were purchased Wednesday at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

m.arndt 01-19-2021 08:42 AM

Hey Stevan (or anyone else who may want to help out), if you happen to see these new single carded minis, would you mind taking a pic of the UPC please?
The old UPC for the blind box minis no longer seems to be working on stocktrack, and I’m guessing these single carded minis are using a different number now

Stevan 01-19-2021 12:25 PM

Ok sure. I can do that next time I go to Walmart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m.arndt (Post 125660)
Hey Stevan (or anyone else who may want to help out), if you happen to see these new single carded minis, would you mind taking a pic of the UPC please?
The old UPC for the blind box minis no longer seems to be working on stocktrack, and I’m guessing these single carded minis are using a different number now

StarwarsTF 01-19-2021 03:05 PM

8$ each
194735014606 that’s ram mans upc

canprime 01-19-2021 04:23 PM

Saw them today at Barrhaven Walmart. Cute, but not worth$8 in my opinion.

StarwarsTF 01-19-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 125669)
Saw them today at Barrhaven Walmart. Cute, but not worth$8 in my opinion.

Definitely not 8$ more a 5$ Especially origins are at 15$.

Stevan 01-20-2021 11:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
UPC code for these new minis if anyone needs it.

pandaprime 01-22-2021 07:55 PM

Saw them today at Vancouver Walmart. Cute, but not worth $8 in my opinion.

Evan 01-23-2021 03:15 PM

The $7.97 price tag does seem a little steep, especially considering that they are the same price as the ones that came in the plastic Grayskull cases (or Snake Mountain cases if you were lucky enough to come across them).