ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra Figures On Clearance at Zellers (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=4566)

Robimus 05-09-2010 01:57 AM

G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra Figures On Clearance at Zellers

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report by AFN member TTT we now know that Zellers has moved their G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra Figures to the clearance section at a price of $6.99.

Zellers will often run promotions on the weekends for their "yellow ticketed" clearance merchandise which will add a percentage discount over and above the clearance price. Be on the lookout.

Also TTT reports that the G.I.Joe Alpha Class Vehicles are on clearance at Toys"R"us for $10 each.

The sightings were made in British Columbia.

TTT 05-09-2010 02:14 AM

Re: G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra Figures On Clearance at Zellers

Yeah the TRU sale/clearance is for the Alpha class vehicles, my TRU only has a whack of Mole Pods.

Robimus 05-09-2010 02:34 AM

Fixed that. Thanks.

TFtoys 05-09-2010 08:05 AM

thanks.
so that means that TRU is not going to get any new wave of the Alpha Class Vehicle? I assumed there is still some vehicles not hitting on the shelf (here) yet ?

lars573 05-09-2010 11:56 AM

There is a chance they might materialize. Zellers isn't Wal-Mart by any stretch. But it might flush out the later waves.

I just hope that they drop $5 off the exclusive battle-pack.

pandaprime 05-09-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lars573 (Post 16675)
I just hope that they drop the price to $5 for the exclusive battle-pack.

fixed it for ya! :)

I will be watching closely for those clearance discounts! maybe i'll load up on wave 1 figs just because....

Robimus 05-09-2010 10:02 PM

I saw the $6.99 tags today, but they didn't have the clearance tags on them, so price will vary by store/province.

TTT 05-09-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 16691)
I saw the $6.99 tags today, but they didn't have the clearance tags on them, so price will vary by store/province.

I've noticed that as well recently, out of the 2 near me 1 had 40% off clearance items and the other had 50% off.
Also someone had reported a while ago that theirs had 50% off but that same week neither of mine had anything off clearance...
Definitely varies store to store.

tninjha 05-13-2010 02:23 PM

If anyone is looking for molepod, there is only 20 left in TRU St.Cath's.

Scrapper6 05-16-2010 12:42 PM

Is this Clearance a week long thing or are they trying to get the product out of the store?

I ask because I have woefully not kept up with my RoC collection and since Zellers has them on Clearance I've picked up two of them for 2.09$. And if I can find that price at other Zellers that have a wider selection (Rather than just twelve Neo-Vipers and assorted others.) I'd love to score at least 6-10 more figures on my wants list before they dry up. Or the price goes back to 6.99 or whatever it is.