ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Shang-Chi Wave Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37686)

C Spray 05-03-2021 12:27 AM

Marvel Legends Shang-Chi Wave Released in Canada

2 Attachment(s)
The new Shang-Chi Marvel Legends wave has been released in Canada.

The wave consists if Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Death Dealer, Iron Man (a.i. hologram), Xialing, and Civil Warrior with the BAF being Mr.Hyde.

Spotted at Wal-Mart at 32.97 each.

Happy Hunting!!

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

chuskers 05-03-2021 09:19 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Shang-Chi Wave Released in Canada.

Finally a full wave of figures on the Walmart pegs and I can’t get to them cause of Ontario lockdown lol

athanato 05-03-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuskers (Post 129110)
Finally a full wave of figures on the Walmart pegs and I can’t get to them cause of Ontario lockdown lol

doubt Ontario shops are even taking shipments, all at the warehouse if they even ordered them. expect a rush of hunters when they can sell again. I am shocked WM online bothered to put Mr T and Piper online for order and are actually fulfilling them...someone choose to do their job for once.

Ksteel 05-03-2021 09:24 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Shang-Chi Wave Released in Canada

They'll be around after lockdown.

I'm gonna be brutally honest. Shangchi will be a slick movie, but these figures are gonna be pegwarmers.

The Shangchi figure will likely be the only one of the wave that kids and casuals would want, and its in large supply

chuskers 05-03-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 129129)
doubt Ontario shops are even taking shipments, all at the warehouse if they even ordered them. expect a rush of hunters when they can sell again. I am shocked WM online bothered to put Mr T and Piper online for order and are actually fulfilling them...someone choose to do their job for once.

Welland Walmart actually has these on the pegs so the are getting shipments and stocking even tho no one can purchase

philtastic 05-04-2021 05:39 PM

cloud 05-04-2021 08:27 PM

Love the figures.
Its going to be great