ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Force Friday Black Series Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33950)

Robimus 09-13-2019 12:43 AM

Force Friday Black Series Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN members j0w33 and Indie Solo we now know that the Star Wars Black Series Force Friday wave are starting to show up early at Canadian Walmarts.

This wave looks to include the Seventh Sister, The Mandalorian, Rey, Kylo Ren, a Jawa and more!

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Darth Cosmos 09-13-2019 08:13 AM

Re: Force Friday Black Series Figures Released in Canada

These are all now being blocked at the register until October 4th.

Wheelwave 09-13-2019 09:35 AM

If anyone is willing to help me out with a Mandalorian, it would be extremely grateful.

Mitchbb 09-13-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 109279)
These are all now being blocked at the register until October 4th.

Mine was blocked last night and they just used a generic item and let me buy it lol

Darth Cosmos 09-13-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchbb (Post 109289)
Mine was blocked last night and they just used a generic item and let me buy it lol

You got lucky then. They ran off with them and told me I shouldn’t have been able to find them yet and told them they were on the shelf. The woman was extreme to rude and just ran off with my entire basket full.

I get it. But they were rude. I’ll buy them all at Toys R Us instead on October 4th

Marvellegendsguy 09-13-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 109294)
You got lucky then. They ran off with them and told me I shouldn’t have been able to find them yet and told them they were on the shelf. The woman was extreme to rude and just ran off with my entire basket full.

I get it. But they were rude. I’ll buy them all at Toys R Us instead on October 4th

wm sucks

Gyftos999 09-13-2019 03:44 PM

To the lucky ones who were able to pick up the BS figures, what is the accessory that comes with Kylo Ren? I was hoping it would be Vader's crushed helmet but it's not too clear with the pics being posted online.

Mitchbb 09-13-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gyftos999 (Post 109304)
To the lucky ones who were able to pick up the BS figures, what is the accessory that comes with Kylo Ren? I was hoping it would be Vader's crushed helmet but it's not too clear with the pics being posted online.

It’s a hood.

Gyftos999 10-01-2019 06:08 PM

I can’t remember which thread it was but someone had asked if TRUs will be opening at midnight for force friday.
They’ve listed on their site which TRUs will be participating (only 4):
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/folder?cid...en#tripleforce

Zone55555 10-02-2019 03:08 PM

I had the entire line in my hands and they flagged red "DO NOT SELL" at checkout, and for once the cashiers listened and took them all away from me.

I'll probably never see them again. Thanks Walmart.