ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Star Wars: The Clone Wars ? 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection Special Set (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35715)

Super_Megatron 07-20-2020 11:30 AM

Star Wars: The Clone Wars ? 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection Special Set

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...st-Arc-002.jpg

Hasbro has revealed their Star Wars: The Clone Wars – 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection 3.75″ Scale Figures Special Set. The news comes via Cnet. The set includes Echo, Fives, and Jesse as they appeared in The Clone Wars Animated Series. Each includes a removable helmet and blasters. The set is scheduled for a September release, and will be priced at $50. Check out the pics after the jump.

The post Star Wars: The Clone Wars – 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection Special Set appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...

cobralegion 07-20-2020 03:18 PM

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars ? 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection Special

These look amazing but $50 US= $70 Canadian. Ouch. Most likely still get them if I see them as I love Clones.

Alexander Quinn 07-20-2020 06:47 PM

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars ? 501st Legion Arc Troopers Vintage Collection Special

That price tag seems a little unrealistic for VC.

Marvellegendsguy 07-20-2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 116741)
That price tag seems a little unrealistic for VC.

arrgh I though these were 6 inch

lifedragon99 07-20-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 116743)
arrgh I though these were 6 inch

Wait they aren't? 70CAD is crazy for these. I feel like they are mainly cashing in on who these characters are. Then again, I don't know what the regular price for a single 3.75 is for this series.

cobralegion 07-20-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 116750)
Wait they aren't? 70CAD is crazy for these. I feel like they are mainly cashing in on who these characters are. Then again, I don't know what the regular price for a single 3.75 is for this series.

Its 17.99 Canadian for singles here. And $70 is just the exchange rate..these could be more at retail. Not exactly giving us a deal but then I read that these were originally supposed to be con exclusives.

cobralegion 07-21-2020 10:07 AM

Just saw they are releasing the big Legacy Falcon again but at $400 USD aka $540 CD. Crazy price but its already sold out on pre-orders.

Robimus 07-21-2020 10:57 AM

They always seem to want more for their “bulk” sets.

cobralegion 07-21-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 116766)
They always seem to want more for their “bulk” sets.

I've noticed that lately to. Multi-packs use to be the way companies got rid of overstock figures and were always cheaper then buying singles.