ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Marvel Legends ? Retro Collection Web-Man and Marvel 80th Anniversary Deadpool by Has (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37503)

Super_Megatron 04-01-2021 01:30 PM

Marvel Legends ? Retro Collection Web-Man and Marvel 80th Anniversary Deadpool by Has

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...d-Deadpool.jpg

Pre-orders are live for two new Marvel Legends figures coming from Hasbro. These include the Marvel Legends Retro Collection Web-Man, and the Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Deadpool. These 6″ scale figures are scheduled* for release this Fall. Check out info and pre-order links below, and the photos after the jump. Marvel Legends Retro Collection Web-Man A product of Dr. Doom’s Twin Machine, Web-Man is the opposite of Spider-Man in every way. With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed » Continue Reading.

The post Marvel Legends – Retro Collection Web-Man and Marvel 80th Anniversary Deadpool by Hasbro appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...

cli1ck 04-01-2021 02:00 PM

Re: Marvel Legends ? Retro Collection Web-Man and Marvel 80th Anniversary Deadpool by

Wasn't Deadpool already released.. ?

Tonestar 04-01-2021 02:32 PM

Re: Marvel Legends ? Retro Collection Web-Man and Marvel 80th Anniversary Deadpool by

Quote:

Originally Posted by cli1ck (Post 128220)
Wasn't Deadpool already released.. ?

Deadpool was released in the U.S. at Gamestop stores 2 years ago so I guess now Hasbro is giving him a wider release.

cli1ck 04-01-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 128222)
Deadpool was released in the U.S. at Gamestop stores 2 years ago so I guess now Hasbro is giving him a wider release.

Ah, I see. I got mine second hand so I just assumed he was released at EB as well. It's good that Hasbro are giving international collectors a chance to get one
Now if they could only do the same with Grey Hulk..

ssjgoku22 04-01-2021 03:29 PM

Yawn... Marvel Legends are starting to get boring.

Ksteel 04-01-2021 05:42 PM

Is this an April Fools joke?

Sharkdog 04-01-2021 08:43 PM

Can't decide if Web-Man is an april fools thing, but I kind of dig it. Shame they're not getting more use out of the new retro buck still :P

canprime 04-02-2021 05:43 AM

This could have easily been an April Fool's Day prank. The fact that it is real, and a really deep dive reference, is both cool and strange at the same time.

ghostlurk29 04-02-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksteel (Post 128226)
Is this an April Fools joke?

The MSRP for Deadpool seems like a joke.

tmnt2k3 04-02-2021 01:40 PM

How can I preorder these in Canada doesn’t seem like eb games has them.