Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 09:59 AM   #27
Bman82
Red Shirt
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Until you wanna make a Vader Barbershop quartet. And yes I made one...

I have a buddy who owns 3 Ahsokas cause he made them different ways... That's wrong apparently?

And I wasn't displaying 3 Mace side by side, people can use them to customize or buy for friends who can't find them, have siblings who collect or like that character... There's lots of reasons why just like how people like to army build. If one is acceptable all reasons should be acceptable, there is no difference. You don't know their intentions are so judging others because of that feels pointless and misguided.

I routinely walk out of stores with multiples of things esp rare figures and apparently if you saw that you'd be mad. I routinely do the things above and even offer them up to some groups I'm on FB with at cost... Hell I've done numerous USA runs for exclusives and come back with 15, 20 or even 25 figures. I've kept 1.

Robimus Edit: No Insults, Even In Jest. Thanks
Yeah I hear ya. Thats fair enough I totally agree. There is nothin wrong with taking a bunch if you customize, or if you open, keep one MIB and then another for trades. Whatever the reason you do you But I can be upset if a see someone walk out with the whole case lol. Not enough to say something though cause really its not my place to say anything. The figures aren't mine until I buy them but Id take it as a you snooze you lose moment and move on to find it somewhere else. I think the real issue here is 6 per location.. and not even all locations. Like really? its a Walmart exclusive and you only sell 6 per store? Walmart wanted an exclusive so they could make chump change? 12 would have made more sense.. from what im seeing soon as they are In store they sell out in 1-2 days. Walmart is missing out by not putting more exclusives on the shelves.
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping