ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 10:26 AM   #968
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

580-2
Disney Toybox- Star Wars: Jango Fett

There has been a lot of strange stuff that has come out of the Star Wars mythos over the years, but I think one of the more bizarre things is that Jango Fett, and by extension his clone Son Boba Fett, are not actually Mandalorian. And this is actually canon, not some bizzare Extended Universe nonsense. Nope, for some reason, the only characters that we knew as Mandalorians for years and years are in fact posers and for the life of me I cannot figure out why? I'm sure there will be some reason in the upcoming Book of Fett Disney Plus series so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Pros: I was going to initially skip Jango as I thought it was a less impressive repaint of Boba, but I was wrong. That is to say that I’m certain if he is a repaint, but he is certainly impressive. The sculpt has that great Infinity style, the articulation is excellent and unencumbered and the two blasters with holsters work perfect. Plus: ankle tilts!

Cons: Really nothing, Jango is awesome and you should get him if you can still track him down.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping