Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:45 AM   #3400
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Not all that fun anymore at all. It's really the availability that has killed it for me. Everything feels like it's limited, even if it isn't. You can't collect at your own pace anymore. There's too much urgency to buy what you want as soon as it comes available or else you might not get it again at retail and have to pay scalper prices. You don't have that freedom anymore of saying "I'll buy this figure later" it's only "I have to buy this figure now or I might not be able to later". It just makes thing more stressful than it has to be.
This. Too many exclusives for both ML and Star Wars. Transformers hasn't gotten as bad (but stuff like the Netflix line is starting to grind my gears since it's impossible to find the ones I want either online or in person).

Add a price increase to all 3 of these toylines, and I'm quickly losing interest. The quality isn't even that great either... so many paint issues with Earthrise Transformers figures, and that Storm & Thunderbird 2-pack has some of the most atrocious paint apps (for Storm) I've ever seen.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping