ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM   #1814
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

1001-2
Mattel- Masters of the Universe Revelation: Fisto.

As of this review the trailer for the much anticipated (by me anyways) sequel to Masters of the Universe Revelation was just dropped and I got to say: I?m impressed. I?ll keep it spoiler free while I get on my soapbox and say: we do NOT deserve any of it, but somehow we are still getting it. And if you are wondering what I?m talking about, well just look at the comments on the YouTube page for it. Somehow people are still holding a grudge against both Revelation and Kevin Smith for a mini-series that was both a complete story with adult themes because they didn?t want to see Teela as the main character. Like, do they not know how lucky they were to get a new beautiful cartoon that had both reverence for the past and a plan for the future? Sure other 80?s properties have been lucky to have a few things, but most of it is senseless (Transformers) or nonexistent (G.I. Joe). GROW UP.

Hopefully by next review I?ll have a bit more to talk about once the series debuts and these haters can move on.

Pros: I?ve already posted about the Fisto and Jitsu divide in my childhood home between my brother and I, but if you didn?t see it, the gist is that I was gifted Jitsu and my brother gifted Fisto, so naturally I had very little affinity for the latter, that said, it does not make him a bad figure at all. The sculpt is great, the articulation is solid and I love both his sword and his namesake metal fist. Also, look at the head sculpt? that is one attractive Master of the Universe.

Cons: I mean, what you see is what you get with this guy.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping