ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
pud333
Master of the Universe
What's your Holy Grail?

Recently I managed to pick up two of my Holy Grails (The SDF-1, and a cartoon accurate G1 Prime, the MP-10). Now I have some new Holy Grails. Yes, you can have more than one. Let people know what you consider to be a Holy Grail for you. It can be something vintage, something new, something in production or one you hope to be produced in the future.

So here is what I hope to get, in no particular order.

1) VF-171 EX Nightmare from Macross Frontier. These are considered "cannon fodder" valkyries, but they looked so cool in the show. Bandai is redoing the VF-25's properly, and they are selling exceptionally well, so here's hoping they make one of these puppies. Armoured, of course.

2) MP Ultra Magnus. I want a version with the armour, and not just a straight repaint of Convoy. I heard rumors about one being produced at some point. Hopefully Takara follows through and gives us something true to to original UM. I don't care if it ends up being $350. I would buy it in a heartbeat. TAKE MY MONEY, TAKARA!

3) SDF-1 TV version. This is borderline for me, since I already have an SDF-1, which pretty much satisfies my desire. But I wouldn't mind a TV version SDF-1 if Yamato did all new tooling which included the ships instead of the ARMDS.

Last edited by pud333; 11-05-2011 at 02:21 PM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping