Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 04:52 AM   #3232
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I'm not bothered by someone getting a figure before me. I don't care about that. I also don't care about waiting a bit either. What I have a problem with is distribution and availability being a gamble. Your TRU and WM may not ever get the wave. If they do they might sell out before you even know they got it. Then depending on your location they may not even restock. EB is an option but they don't carry everything and generally have limited quantities. Small online shops is also an option but you could be waiting months for your PO and they generally don't restock. So if you miss out, that's it. For those who are fortunate enough to be able to import from U.S Retailers all the time that is also an option, but it's not an option everyone can afford to be doing.

Going all digital would just make things even more impossible to obtain. Just look at how unreliable Amazon is with PO's when it comes to figures as well as Walmart. It would just be an even bigger headache with scalping bots thrown into the mix.
To be fair. I've have no trouble getting my toys pre-ordered from Amazon or EB Games. There's also a few reliable local comic shops or toy stores.

I hope you'll have better luck with the hobby soon. Find a shop that is reliable. Digital age has made things easier. If anything, it used to be Ebay for me and shipping and Canada post was a hassle.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping