ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 07:52 PM   #16
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: Ontario Thundercats Toy Sightings

My comic store said they'd be 79.99 Canadian plus tax so that would put them at about 90 per figure but if you get a set you're saving on customs and shipping. I will also get a tiny discount at my shop as I'm a long time member and get a discount on comcis and figures. I believe for figures its 10% so ill basically save the tax. For my one lino-o it cost after shipping and exchange 92 Canadian from super 7. I didn't get hit with customs because I was under the limit. I know you save on shipping if you buy more then 1 figure from super 7.

I'll post the links for them once they're up for series 4 and you just give the store the order number. Here's and example look for tygra:

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/NOV198771

For any of wave 2 and 3 you can just type in Google the name tygra ultimates previewsworld or thundercats ultimates wave 3 previewsworld and they will pop up. It is good to reference for release dates but they are subject to change.

I most likely will get the rest of series 1 off ebay or something. What I'm wondering is how would i get the replacements from super 7 since I didn't buy directly from them.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping