View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:30 AM   #3408
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
And yet somehow the point remains...

Price increases are inevitable, several users have pointed out reasons why, they're a fact of life, move on.

While you make a valid point about it being a discussion (pretty sure you answered your own question about why I'm here) thread certain users aren't making points in the discussion and instead choosing to discuss why at 3am their feelings are butt hurt

Almost every user adds value to this discussion except one user, he won't see these posts anyway he's probably too busy sleeping till 2pm

I don’t normally chime in but I have to agree. I’m tired of coming here to see the same discussion posts about how it’s EBs fault, or Walmart trying to hurt you or Toys R Us messing everything up, or the almighty Hasbro intentionally shorting inventory to make us all quit. As people have said before, if you dont like it, stop collecting. If there’s no joy over something then why do you do it? That being said, I’m excited for the stuff we've seen so far. Last years exclusives actually felt like they expanded the line, instead of being repainted variants. Save for Moon Knight, who I’m still holding out hope will show up here, everything was available pretty easily.

Last edited by Stryfe2026; 02-06-2021 at 11:47 AM.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping