Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:02 AM   #16
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series Mandalorian Loyalist Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I don't understand how you think that's helping anyone. People still can't get the figures who aren't in your collector group so you're really no different from a scalper to be honest. You're just creating more unnecessary competition for everyone else.
Lmao

And if you buy more than one how are you helping them then. Him buying 6 for him and 5 people is literally no different than 6 people buying one each. Your argument makes literally no sense.

My God the bitter shade being thrown on this site right now over these toys. But with that being said I'll leave this right here. Hypocrite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
My local Walmart just put out the case of 6 today. Only went for 2 then debated about getting another.. and ended up leaving with 4. Normally I feel bad about taking more than 1 figure(especially for exclusives) and try to leave some to others but I had some cool ideas in my head for a display. Plus if I did leave more a scalper likely would have cleaned it out anyway and resold it online.
So it's OK when you find and take 4 home and your not "scalping" . But when 1 guy takes them all like StarWarsTF and gives everyone 1 each at cost he's the bad guy now. Sorry but this is literally insane.

Last edited by sixshot1981; 11-11-2020 at 09:10 AM.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping