View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #58
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Talking Re: Thundercats Super 7 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
It definitely has been long but I'm not complaining. At one point Brian said they could of went under and it would of been cancelled so luckily that didn't happen. Once they start coming out they will come in bunches. The wait will be wroth it. I'm just so glad to finally have the full core team.
I think series one arrived last summer. I definitely didn't think it would be the following summer until the next series came out.
But these figures are great. They're killing it with Thundercats and TMNT.
Considering the "curse" that people think surrounds Thundercats (never getting the full team, cartoons end quick). I'm not surprised by the possibility of bankruptcy for Super7.

I am going to wait on proclaiming that the figures/line are awesome until we get all 4 waves.

Wave 1, and most of 2, are just the Mattel figures with a lot of the same problems that weren't addressed by Super7 (Jackalman's shins, Lion-O's claw peg). On top of the Panthro screw up. Thankfully they did try and make it right.

However I want to see how Tygra and Cheetara turn out. Specifically her hips, and his arms, legs, and colours.

Wave 3, and beyond, will basically be all Super7 and that should give us a better idea of what they can produce.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping