ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #1048
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

638-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Marvel Riders Deadpool

Do I love Deadpool? I mean, no, but I certainly like Deadpool a great deal; parts of him anyways. I really enjoy his characterization in the recent live action movies. I like the rather zany comic shenanigans and gravitate to the many Marvel Legends figures that have been released, but I really hate the fandom. You know what I’m talking about: the wacky cosplayers who dress up in his suit and do screwball pranks, in the spirit of the character because it’s just so random and fun. I understand that it is in the spirit of the character, but I just can't stand it and honestly ruins the character for me.

Pros: This “riders” figure is really just the start of the veritable avalanche of upcoming Deadpool figures that I have upcoming and for the most part it’s pretty great. The figure is solid with a lot of usable articulation, full of weapons including two swords / sheaths that fit on his back and an extra boot knife, a really nice looking scooter and some extra animal friends who I don’t know much about. It’s just a really fun set and makes it all the better that I only spent $15 on it.

Cons: The swords don’t really stay pegged in on the back very well and it’s difficult to cram them all on the scooter at one time.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping