Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 08:43 PM   #34
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
It would be great if that's the case, but I wouldn't bank on it. Stocking seems to be going the same as what they did with the WM exclusive 3.75" Retro ESB wave earlier this year. Only a few stores got them, and only a couple cases, without restocks. Maybe they will make more available on the website though.
How can you say that so early? These figures have barely even hit state side yet and seemed to only hit Ontario as of now when it comes to Canada. Plus we're still in the middle of a world wide pandemic, and things are still being held up in transit. Most Walmart's will likely get these guys. The 6 inch line is a hot seller and more popular than the 3.75 line and especially the retro 3.75 line which is more of a niche thing. Plus Star Wars isn't selling like it used to and a lot of stores are still sitting on old sequel trilogy figures that they made the mistake of overstocking. So a lot of stores aren't going to be as willing to invest into getting a lot of a product that they might have to sit on again. Last year my Toysrus sat on Black Series General Greivous like 4-5 cases sitting on the shelf for months. Same with the Jedi Knight Luke WM exclusive. They had like 30 of him just peg warming at multiple WM's around this time last year too. Now my Toys'rus and Walmart's only get in the Anniversary 6 inch figures and Archive Waves. The regular Black series releases are practically non existent here now. If they do get a case it's only like one and by the time I come by it I'm lucky if there's just one figure left on the peg from the case.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-10-2020 at 08:54 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping