View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #13
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra Figures On Clearance at Zellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tninjha View Post
$2 a figure??? Wow, in Niagara they are still going for $6.99
It could have just been a weekend percentage slash deal. Going by the prices I paid the Zellers I got them from had to have slashed the price down 70% from 6.99$

I wish it was a store wide thing, for that kind of bread I could easily spend 30$ on Joe figures and probably pick up Two of each Cobra Trooper thus clearing the shelves of all those excess Neo-Vipers and such.

I think I'll go check out another Zellers today and see if it's not just a Weekend Price Slash and whether or not that Zellers also has them marked down 70% to clear'em out. Perhaps I'll get lucky and find a Storm Shadow and Snake-Eyes so Baroness's case can at least have 3 Warheads. (The only Duke I plan on getting is the Impact Armor version I think. I might splurge and get Delta 6 Accellerator Suit Duke too, but that depends on if I find him anywhere still and if he's worth it. I'm trying not to double on anything except maybe two of each Cobra Trooper.)

EDIT: An Update to all of you wondering. Zellers in Winnipeg seems to have instigated a 70% sale from May 14-20 on all Clearance Items. So if you live in Winnipeg and need some Joes check out every Zellers you can. (Except for KP because they're cleaned out. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.)

Last edited by Scrapper6; 05-18-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping