ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 04:58 PM   #1135
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

698-2
DC Collectables- DC Essentials: Flash

Is it just me or is DC putting a lot of effort into making the Flash the new face of DC? They continue to push a TV series that should have been dead years ago, the next live action DC flick involves a terribly miss cast Ezra Miller in a shoe horned multiverse storyline and the latest DC animated feature, Justice Society of America, revolved around Flash in a Flashpoint “lite” storyline. When did Flash become the center point of the DC universe? I mean, I don’t really mind as I like the Flash well enough, but can’t help but feel it’s a missed opportunity to introduce the Green Lanterns back into the fold properly.

Pros: Well, it’s a toy that looks like the Flash so that is a plus.

Cons: I’m just going to come out and say it: this figure is terrible. Yes it has a decent sculpt, but everything else sucks: The articulation scheme is great, yet the pose-ability sucks. There are no accessories or even spare hands and the figure originally retailed for $32. I realize that it’s not fair to speak ill of the dead, but DC Collectables really phoned it in on this guy and I suspect that Reverse Flash coming up next round will fare no better.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping