Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #14
Bman82
Red Shirt
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Honestly, even if you only wanted 1, if you see them and can afford it I’d say buy them all and sell them at cost to fellow collectors. I’ve already seen one asshat scalper in my area with it listed for $85 on Kijiji, so better if we start buying them out so they can’t. That’s pretty much going to be my philosophy moving forward, especially when the Mandos show up.
Damn.. i wouldn't be against paying someone $10-$15 more for a figure only because its a sure thing especially ifs its already gone from all stores. The extra cost is like a finders fee type deal. Id probably save as much on gas by not going onthe hunt but $85? Thats getting a bit out of hand.. especially when its still sort of available at retail. I can understand that price once its time on the shelves is long and passed.

Damn i remember when Heavy Mando started restocking at TRU all of a sudden they started showing up for sale on FB and Kijiji and the image photo was the dude still holding the thing in his car. LMAO. what a SOB. but the idea was the they were praying on the people that didn't know they were stocked at TRU and then end up paying the scalper $20 more for it.
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping