ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:22 PM   #995
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

598-2
Hasbro- G.I. Joe- Sigma 6: Hi-Tech

There are a lot of fun Sigma 6 figures coming down the pike that really seem to embrace the more Sci-Fi aspect of GI Joe that I have always appreciated. Hi-Tech here is the last mold of his character for the series, but he’s a fun one that continues to show how much playability Hasbro crammed into these figures. Don’t get me wrong, the classified figures are amazing, but they are geared to an older demographic, but Sigma 6 were meant to be played with. Something that can be an issue if you have become used to the current crop of collectables, but still enjoyable if you keep in mind these were only 15-20 bucks and not meant to compete with current standards.

Pros: Hi-Tech keeps up with his previous release with a slim body type and blond, spiky hair head sculpt. He comes complete with a detachable weapon filled backpack, a separate gun, a little spider drone and a set of goggles with detachable MP3 so he can listen to tunes while he works! Lastly, his mold has some translucent parts that gives the effect of some special camouflage, which again is a really fun touch.

Cons: Aside from some meh articulation I have no issues with the figure and feel that it’s another amazing example of how great the Sigma 6 line really is.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping