ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 09-30-2023, 10:07 PM   #221
nighthawk
Jedi Knight
Re: NMC Toys aka Northmen Collectibles feedback

I'm one of the lucky ones that is not owed anything from him. However, I had to get some in stock items that I didn't necessarily want to replace the preorders though.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:58 PM   #222
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyguy99 View Post
No. Can't process payments anymore. The web site is up but can't steal money now. Nobody can buy even if for some strange reason they wanted to.
I guess his payment processing company cracked down on him and disabled it on him. I can only imagine what hes thinking while this is going on. "I was just trying to run an honest business and these mf's ruined it for me! I did nothing wrong, these guys were out to get me cause they didn't get their orders when they wanted them and they don't understand how hard it is to run this business!"
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 11:00 PM   #223
MilanX3
Red Shirt

Everyone who has outstanding orders not delivered should put in a chargeback right away...first thing in the morning.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:39 AM   #224
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I guess his payment processing company cracked down on him and disabled it on him. I can only imagine what hes thinking while this is going on. "I was just trying to run an honest business and these mf's ruined it for me! I did nothing wrong, these guys were out to get me cause they didn't get their orders when they wanted them and they don't understand how hard it is to run this business!"
Nope he says as of recent He got Shingles so he couldn't ship out orders and disabled any ability for new orders until he gets caught back up, so no he's still doing what he does.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #225
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Nope he says as of recent He got Shingles so he couldn't ship out orders and disabled any ability for new orders until he gets caught back up, so no he's still doing what he does.
Why can't we be so lucky? I'm starting to think there's no stopping this guy.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:49 AM   #226
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Why can't we be so lucky? I'm starting to think there's no stopping this guy.
Yeah really, nope he's unstoppable, still praying on those who stumble upon his site or are not in the know, he's been a horrible stain on the collector community for years and he's not giving up, best thing is too look away.

sad that he can't just give up and throw in the towel, when we had a really good person who had to crumble under the weight of poor circumstances...Outrun Collectibles.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:27 PM   #227
toyguy99
Cobra Trooper

You really think this guy cares about a backlog? No way he disables payment on his own terms. This is just to stop people with outstanding orders , whom don't know any better, from taking action to get back funds.
toyguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:19 PM   #228
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyguy99 View Post
You really think this guy cares about a backlog? No way he disables payment on his own terms. This is just to stop people with outstanding orders , whom don't know any better, from taking action to get back funds.
it is true, if anything we should know by now he loves a good backlog, it's basically his whole business structure, backlog into oblivion and hope you forget about whatever you pre-ordered, yeah might just be an excuse he's putting out there to save face, we know he doesn't like looking bad, let's hope his business is on it's last legs, he's done enough negative practices in this community it would be about time.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:50 PM   #229
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Yeah really, nope he's unstoppable, still praying on those who stumble upon his site or are not in the know, he's been a horrible stain on the collector community for years and he's not giving up, best thing is too look away.

sad that he can't just give up and throw in the towel, when we had a really good person who had to crumble under the weight of poor circumstances...Outrun Collectibles.
I'm sure all the money Outrun stole from us helped cushion the blow. F that guy.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:52 PM   #230
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:

You already forget how he ran off with people's money in the end? No sympathy for that guy at all.