ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-16-2021, 10:51 AM   #3661
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

So Bo-Katan is YET AGAIN pushed back at EB to the 21st. Wouldn't surprise me if it's pushed back until June at this point.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:46 PM   #3662
Ksteel
Mutant

Yeah the pandemic killed Eb. Prior, they were pretty good when it came to new releases, espeically the ebs in toronto and york region.

I suspect things will normalize by next year, but for now the delays are par for thr course. I ultimately ended up finding a lot of the stuff that never arrived at eb at other local stores, which is quite the reversal from the way things once were.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #3663
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
So Bo-Katan is YET AGAIN pushed back at EB to the 21st. Wouldn't surprise me if it's pushed back until June at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Yeah the pandemic killed Eb. Prior, they were pretty good when it came to new releases, espeically the ebs in toronto and york region.

I suspect things will normalize by next year, but for now the delays are par for thr course. I ultimately ended up finding a lot of the stuff that never arrived at eb at other local stores, which is quite the reversal from the way things once were.
I'm surprised. Because they are from the same wave and Hunter, Crosshairs and Ventress and those are already showing up in stores and online orders are being filled. Plus there's more Bo Katans in that wave then there are Crosshairs and Ventress.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 02:16 PM   #3664
Ksteel
Mutant

Could be the demand. Mandalorian is carrying the SW franchise. Has wide appeal. Bad batch.. err not so much.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:08 PM   #3665
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Could be EB is getting solid cases of things...lately they've been getting pieces of waves which to me indicates solid cases are being shipped to them.

But we don't know exactly why or how this is all unfolding so we're all just guessing.

End of the day everyone will get their stuff. Just means you have your money burning a hole in your pocket longer.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:22 PM   #3666
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Could be EB is getting solid cases of things...lately they've been getting pieces of waves which to me indicates solid cases are being shipped to them.

But we don't know exactly why or how this is all unfolding so we're all just guessing.

End of the day everyone will get their stuff. Just means you have your money burning a hole in your pocket longer.
I'm betting they're definitely getting the figures in solid cases - just like the SW Rebels re-issue wave from last summer. It came in parts or just one figure at a time.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 09:23 PM   #3667
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Could be the demand. Mandalorian is carrying the SW franchise. Has wide appeal. Bad batch.. err not so much.
Bad Batch really sucks that much?
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:12 PM   #3668
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
I really enjoyed it, obviously not as much universal appeal as Mandalorian since it’s a cartoon. But I really liked it, feels very Star Warsy. And I loathe the new movies except for Rogue one of course. So I am a bit of a purist.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:32 AM   #3669
jetsetjo
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeltJohnson View Post
When were you able to get those? I remember when reports of them showing up across Canada emerged, we were in the 'Essential Goods only' part of the lockdown here in La Belle Province.
I got them in the fall before lockdown. October and November, when they first came out. With the help of Stocktrack and some family members who lived near Walmarts.
jetsetjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 03:04 AM   #3670
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
No, it does not suck at all. If you liked TCW, you'll like Bad Batch. The premiere is solid, family friendly and fun. The next two episodes are a little light on the action, but it's clear they're setting things up (with this era and the villains). There's already more nuances added to the characters, though mainly with Hunter. Omega is being handled pretty well too; my fears about her being the annoying tag-along kid trope have been dispelled.
It's definitely worth checking out!
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote