ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 05-13-2021, 12:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Masters of the Universe: Masterverse ? MOTU Revelation Toys Revealed by Mattel

Mattel has sent out a press release with details and lots of new photos for their upcoming figures based on Kevin Smith’s Masters of the Universe show for Netflix. Part of the “Masterverse” line of figures, the Masters of the Universe: Revelation figures features all-new 7″ scale designs with about 30 points of articulation. The first wave of figures will debut on June 15th, with a second assortment debuting in the Fall. The first assortment features: He-Man Skeletor Moss Man Evil-Lyn Skelegod Battle Cat You can see the full press release, and all of the new photos after the jump. » Continue Reading.

The post Masters of the Universe: Masterverse – MOTU Revelation Toys Revealed by Mattel appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 05-13-2021, 12:37 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Masters of the Universe: Masterverse ? MOTU Revelation Toys Revealed by Mattel

Looking a lot better in these pics.

But Skelegod? Really? That sounds like Kevin Smith all over that name. "Hey man, you know what a cool name would be? Skelegod? Sounds so badass, rock n' roll to me"

Also I saw an article about the show, and cast. Again really? They bring back Alan Oppenheimer, but make him Moss Man? No disrespect to Mark Hamill, but you have Skeletor right there in your cast!!! Jeez.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:00 PM   #3
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: Masters of the Universe: Masterverse ? MOTU Revelation Toys Revealed by Mattel

He-man and Skeletor look a little off still. I'll grab a Mossman and Skelegod if I see them.

Some screens from the show revealed a good looking Teela design. Hopefully that means Evil-lyn will be getting a similar classic look later down the line.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:49 PM   #4
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
He-man and Skeletor look a little off still. I'll grab a Mossman and Skelegod if I see them.

Some screens from the show revealed a good looking Teela design. Hopefully that means Evil-lyn will be getting a similar classic look later down the line.
I like the new look for Evil-Lyn, but every time I see her I can't help but think of the water tribe from Avatar.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:11 PM   #5
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

These look great, the origins figures are good too. Perhaps losing the DC license has woken Mattel up to the fact they have great properties of their own and that a huge collector market has been waiting for them to stop sucking and to make some good stuff.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:24 PM   #6
riderman
Master of the Universe

I called EB Games today and they were nice enough to give me SKU numbers for the new MOTU Netflix Masterverse Figures.
Skele-GOD 760146 $39.99
Battlecat 760078 $59.99
MOTU Assorted figs 760060 $29.99
random selection
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:39 AM   #7
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I called EB Games today and they were nice enough to give me SKU numbers for the new MOTU Netflix Masterverse Figures.
Skele-GOD 760146 $39.99
Battlecat 760078 $59.99
MOTU Assorted figs 760060 $29.99
random selection
Good to get confirmation on those prices. Still a bit surprised at Battle Cat's price.
Onslaught is offline   Reply With Quote