ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 04-28-2023, 06:31 AM   #41
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
After checking like every Dollarama in my city I've been able to find every figure in both waves but Wing and Death Scythe. I still have 2 more I could check but after the first 4-5 stores I just started to come across repeats of what I already found, so I may not even bother because like Canprime has said, I don't think any of the Dollarama stores got those 2 as they are popular and would be the least likely for Bandai to have a ton of them sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Either way, as much as I'd like to complete the waves I'm happy with what I got. These are fun little guys and I don't have to worry about breaking them like I do my higher end Gundam figures.

QUITTER!!!!!

Get out there and waste your gas looking for those last couple Dollaramas!!!!

Yeah I think it is safe to say Dollarama didn't get Wing or Deathscythe. Or maybe they'll show up at a later date??

I want to complete the Zaku BAF so Wing is on my radar, but as you said they are still fun on their own. Plus for $5 it really is fun. I did look online and pretty much all of the Gundam Infinity figures don't go for much (usually between $10-$15) on the secondary market. So I'll keep my eyes open and if I can find one for that price I'll probably bite. Definitely not the $25 Riderman saw Deathscythe for at that store.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 12:57 PM   #42
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
QUITTER!!!!!

Get out there and waste your gas looking for those last couple Dollaramas!!!!

Yeah I think it is safe to say Dollarama didn't get Wing or Deathscythe. Or maybe they'll show up at a later date??

I want to complete the Zaku BAF so Wing is on my radar, but as you said they are still fun on their own. Plus for $5 it really is fun. I did look online and pretty much all of the Gundam Infinity figures don't go for much (usually between $10-$15) on the secondary market. So I'll keep my eyes open and if I can find one for that price I'll probably bite. Definitely not the $25 Riderman saw Deathscythe for at that store.
Yeah, I want to at least finish the zaku too. I may just go out of my way to get a Wing if it bothers me enough some time down the road. I'm tempted to pick up some Gundam markers and add the bits of missing paint these guys are missing. It would be fun.

Any how I'm also really tempted by those league of Legends figures now, haha. The articulation is bad but for $5 they aren't terrible.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:16 PM   #43
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Yeah, I want to at least finish the zaku too. I may just go out of my way to get a Wing if it bothers me enough some time down the road. I'm tempted to pick up some Gundam markers and add the bits of missing paint these guys are missing. It would be fun.

Any how I'm also really tempted by those league of Legends figures now, haha. The articulation is bad but for $5 they aren't terrible.

I haven't seen any of the League Of Legends figures at Dollarama yet, but like you I might bite at $5. Even just the extra weapons to use for other figures would be good.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:39 PM   #44
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

I picked up Zed, Thresh and Wukong from the League of Legends line at Dollarama for $5 each, definitely worth it especially when WalMart and TRU want around $30 for them.
Tonestar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 05:41 AM   #45
riderman
Master of the Universe

Found one at Walmart last day for $9. League of Legends was $27.97 but I guess some stores are rolling back the prices or on clearance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230427_154710.jpg (91.3 KB, 34 views)
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:41 AM   #46
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Found one at Walmart last day for $9. League of Legends was $27.97 but I guess some stores are rolling back the prices or on clearance

Yeah my closest Walmart has him and Wukong (monkey guy) on clearance for $9.

I was tempted for a second when I first saw them at that price, but glad I waited. If I see them at Dollarama for $5 great. If not, oh well no loss and I'll keep my money to waste on something else.
Old 04-29-2023, 11:21 AM   #47
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
After checking like every Dollarama in my city I've been able to find every figure in both waves but Wing and Death Scythe. I still have 2 more I could check but after the first 4-5 stores I just started to come across repeats of what I already found, so I may not even bother because like Canprime has said, I don't think any of the Dollarama stores got those 2 as they are popular and would be the least likely for Bandai to have a ton of them sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Either way, as much as I'd like to complete the waves I'm happy with what I got. These are fun little guys and I don't have to worry about breaking them like I do my higher end Gundam figures.
From everything that I've seen (Facebook and in person) Wing and DS are not going to be available at Ramma. That said, Amazon.com has them both for around $10 US plus a minimal amount of shipping. Wing is important to finish the BAF.

On another note I was able to find 2 of the League of Legends 6" figures in Calgary today for $5.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 04:32 PM   #48
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Calgary Dollarama near Heritage Costco has lots of Unicorn and none of the others. Some Mirrorverse too.

Exia and Burning are at Ogden location.

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 04-29-2023 at 05:06 PM.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 06:33 PM   #49
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Calgary Dollarama near Heritage Costco has lots of Unicorn and none of the others. Some Mirrorverse too.

Exia and Burning are at Ogden location.
I finally saw Char?s at the Deerfoot Mall location for anyone looking.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 01:28 PM   #50
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Calgary Quarry Park has a lot of Artemis and Barbados. Haven't seen them before.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote