ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 01-29-2021, 09:12 AM   #51
Nixle
Cobra Trooper
Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Din Djarin & The Child 2 Pack Released in Canada

Just received it from an Australia store, great figure

Nixle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 12:34 PM   #52
Blazzinbone
Red Shirt
Re: Black Series The Mandalorian Din Djarin & The Child 2 Pack Released in Canada

I ordered mine from Australia as well how long did it take to come and which site did u buy him from?

Last edited by Blazzinbone; 01-29-2021 at 12:40 PM.
Blazzinbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 09:19 PM   #53
Nixle
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzinbone View Post
I ordered mine from Australia as well how long did it take to come and which site did u buy him from?
I ordered from Popcultcha, it shipped january 6th and arrived last monday.
Nixle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:12 PM   #54
heavyt93
Red Shirt

They are available in Ontario, limited so far. Let's keep the news going here and see if they come out soon! One of the local Toysrus in BC says they don't even get trucks often this season, likely every 2 weeks or so. Good thing it is limited per customer. But even then, share the news on this find!

Good luck everyone!
heavyt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:28 PM   #55
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyt93 View Post
They are available in Ontario, limited so far. Let's keep the news going here and see if they come out soon! One of the local Toysrus in BC says they don't even get trucks often this season, likely every 2 weeks or so. Good thing it is limited per customer. But even then, share the news on this find!

Good luck everyone!
Good for the limit. It is one per customer right?

Can't wait to get one. We've been delayed too long.

Link for Amazon Exclusive Holiday Mandalorian
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:46 PM   #56
heavyt93
Red Shirt

I believe the limit may be set by store. Don't worry, we will all get one!
heavyt93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:49 PM   #57
DarthDarko
Super Friend

Got mine in St Catharines today. I called this morning shortly after the store opened and they held one for me. The lady said she had 3 other calls so I had to hurry. Very pleased with the set!
DarthDarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:39 PM   #58
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDarko View Post
Got mine in St Catharines today. I called this morning shortly after the store opened and they held one for me. The lady said she had 3 other calls so I had to hurry. Very pleased with the set!
Dang. Figures when I assume it's gonna be forever for it to show up in St. Kitts, it actually comes in quick for once.
I think I've already resigned myself to ebay on this one eventually.
Good catch for you though!
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:09 PM   #59
bgodd969
Red Shirt

Did you see it in stock locally online, or were you just calling on a regular basis until you hit paydirt? ��
bgodd969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:33 PM   #60
DarthDarko
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodd969 View Post
Did you see it in stock locally online, or were you just calling on a regular basis until you hit paydirt? ��
I haven’t seen it show up in stock online at all. I checked the store yesterday after reading reports of Ontario sightings. I asked at the customer service counter and the lady looked it up on the computer and said it was in transit so I should check back today on the afternoon. I called shortly after they opened instead and lucked out.
DarthDarko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
child, grogu, mandalorian