ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-09-2021, 02:38 AM   #4071
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
$23 for Bo-katan. Price error or peg warmer?
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wa.../6000202651695
Feels like price error in our favour. $22.99 is the US price for standard figures now, isn't it? I also see that those Bo-Katan(s) are gone now and only available through CMDstore at $38 now.

A few other figures at that price, though. The last Archives wave is up at that, and I think I saw General Lando as well. Nice price to grab a trooper or two.
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:49 AM   #4072
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

People bought out Walmart's stock at that price. I don't think it's because they pulled them. I wonder if Walmart will cancel those orders cause of the price. I doubt it though cause it's more work than it's worth.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 12:51 PM   #4073
Darth Vicious
Cobra Trooper

Bo-Katan back to $38
Darth Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 01:01 PM   #4074
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vicious View Post
Bo-Katan back to $38
And sold by CMD store.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:02 PM   #4075
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Are we liking the 2 BS6 PulseCon exclusives announced today? At least we know where Ponda Baba and the Doc are going now. $105 USD and $30 USD for Dave Filoni.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:40 PM   #4076
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Are we liking the 2 BS6 PulseCon exclusives announced today? At least we know where Ponda Baba and the Doc are going now. $105 USD and $30 USD for Dave Filoni.
Definitely liking the cantina set despite having no room for it. Would want Wuher with a droid scanner later to finish it out, maybe with a booth or two (was the Han vs Greedo booth just cardboard?). Like the way the bar sections can be moved around. Can't tell if Ponda Baba has a detachable arm, but like that they gave him hands and hooves options. Indifferent to Dr. Evazan, but that is a nice looking Old Ben. That one could present a father's lightsaber or fight on the Death Star easily.

I do like the Filoni figure, and the small touches that they've put on it. My only gripe is that the figure had better come with a hat, not just a helmet! Strongly tempted by this one. Just add a Happy Hogan figure and Claire from Jurassic World and you've got a nice start for a Mandalorian episode directors set!
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 10:37 PM   #4077
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arishikage View Post
Definitely liking the cantina set despite having no room for it. Would want Wuher with a droid scanner later to finish it out, maybe with a booth or two (was the Han vs Greedo booth just cardboard?). Like the way the bar sections can be moved around. Can't tell if Ponda Baba has a detachable arm, but like that they gave him hands and hooves options. Indifferent to Dr. Evazan, but that is a nice looking Old Ben. That one could present a father's lightsaber or fight on the Death Star easily.
Yes, the Greedo / Han booth was just cardboard.

Ponda and Evazan will also be coming out in regular standalone releases, if you don't want to shell out for another Old Ben and the diorama piece.

I love the Trapper Wolf. That is a perfect Con exclusive.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 10:56 PM   #4078
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Yes, the Greedo / Han booth was just cardboard.

Ponda and Evazan will also be coming out in regular standalone releases, if you don't want to shell out for another Old Ben and the diorama piece.

I love the Trapper Wolf. That is a perfect Con exclusive.
The old man Ben has photo real face though I'm pretty sure so it would be an upgrade.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:34 AM   #4079
Drewton
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimobob311 View Post
Did anyone get double charged for the TRU exclusives ? I was already charged on May 4 when I did my pre-orders but now I was just charged again this morning.
You should have been refunded between May 4 and now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeltJohnson View Post
Gooood effing grief!! I don't think I'll be buying anything through TRU's site ever again; they had charged me same day for TCW/TBS Anakin and Obi-wan, then days later refunded it, but I didn't notice it (my fault there). I'd got my figures too. Today weeks after getting the figures, they'd took the charge back, then refunded it, then took it back again. Sigh...
Yeah it seems needlessly convoluted
Drewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 06:02 AM   #4080
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Gah! I'm so mad that they just reused old molds for the Cantina set. I mean just look at all those IG-88 heads!
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote