ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 01-15-2021, 03:00 AM   #1371
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Dude that's awful and completely unacceptable. Hasbro is a multi million dollar company. Decent QC should be the minimum for ALL of their lines regardless of how popular it is. There's no justifying bad QC, not for a company like Hasbro.
Actually just checked a few reviews on YouTube (Anthony's Customs, MCUCollector) and their figures also have the weird gash in the chin. Guess it's a fault in the mold? Who knows? It's a really decent figure nonetheless, probably the best of the MMPR bunch.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:20 AM   #1372
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

I found a swapped MMPR Yellow Ranger at the Stouffville WM.

I think it's the same person who swapped the MMPR Black Ranger at the Richmond Hill WM.

EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 12:17 PM   #1373
erik352
Cylon Centurion

why didnt he keep the blade blaster??
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:14 PM   #1374
Grosse Fidelity
Super Friend

I had excess flash on my green ranger helmet but no missing chunk clearly a mold issue though
Grosse Fidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:15 PM   #1375
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Actually just checked a few reviews on YouTube (Anthony's Customs, MCUCollector) and their figures also have the weird gash in the chin. Guess it's a fault in the mold? Who knows? It's a really decent figure nonetheless, probably the best of the MMPR bunch.
Wow. It being a mold issue is even worse. You can only blame the sculptors for that one. Not even the factory QC. I dunno about the best of the bunch. I'd say White followed by Green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
why didnt he keep the blade blaster??
These swappers rarely make sense. It's like the one picture posted here where the guy swaps the LC Black Ranger with the LC Dragon Shield Black Ranger (he removed the shield though).Like why would you swap a harder to get figure for an easier to get one?

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 01-15-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:53 PM   #1376
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Does anyone have the first release of Goldar? I opened mine about a month ago and the ab crunch and legs are already floppy. He can barely stand up anymore. I rarely posed or played with it, so that was fairly surprising. The wings are pretty crappy too, they're constantly falling off. Just wondering if anyone had similar issues.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:03 PM   #1377
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Does anyone have the first release of Goldar? I opened mine about a month ago and the ab crunch and legs are already floppy. He can barely stand up anymore. I rarely posed or played with it, so that was fairly surprising. The wings are pretty crappy too, they're constantly falling off. Just wondering if anyone had similar issues.
Mine was a little loose but what I used to fix him was a little Future floor wax and he's fine now. Future or Nail Hardener polish work well for loose joints in my bots and figures.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:02 AM   #1378
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Mine was a little loose but what I used to fix him was a little Future floor wax and he's fine now. Future or Nail Hardener polish work well for loose joints in my bots and figures.
Nice, yeah, I've been doing that on some Transformers figures too. Guess I'll just do that with Goldar. I hate that we need to go back and fix the figure after buying it though. I have so many Marvel Legends figures and none of them were this floppy. Hasbro really needs to step it up on these Lightning Collection figures (which clearly they haven't because King Sphinx looks like a big pile of plastic)...
Old 01-16-2021, 02:19 AM   #1379
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

I haven't opened my first release Goldar but now I'm kind of afraid to if he's gonna be floppy..
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:19 AM   #1380
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Dude that's awful and completely unacceptable. Hasbro is a multi million dollar company. Decent QC should be the minimum for ALL of their lines regardless of how popular it is. There's no justifying bad QC, not for a company like Hasbro.
it's a plastic toy No surprise there.
accidents happen.

But anyways contact Hasbro.

So far I find the Hasbro and Mattel customer service rather helpful.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote