ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-02-2022, 06:17 PM   #2481
lifedragon99
Decepticon
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMoose View Post
Pretty sure it's the same SKU as the previous Ninja Rangers had.
It is but asking them to check showed 22 in stock but they only had 2 blue and 1 black in the shelves, so somebody was able to go check in the back and found 2 cases.

3ted, 3 yellow and 2 pink to a case.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 09:09 PM   #2482
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

They showed up in BC. When I saw all of them there, I broke down and $300 later, I have the full set except for Kimberly as I only need one of the Pink Rangers and I think the Kat one looked better.

My Red Ranger though had 2 right fists. Luckily the other hands did have a left hand. Not going to go through the "we'll send you item of equal or greater price replacement thing with Hasbro" on this. Annoying though that the price goes up and quality goes down.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 10:55 PM   #2483
Ksteel
Mutant

Wave 12 is definitely out in Canada.

Saw Black Adam at a local GS

Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:54 AM   #2484
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
They showed up in BC. When I saw all of them there, I broke down and $300 later, I have the full set except for Kimberly as I only need one of the Pink Rangers and I think the Kat one looked better.

My Red Ranger though had 2 right fists. Luckily the other hands did have a left hand. Not going to go through the "we'll send you item of equal or greater price replacement thing with Hasbro" on this. Annoying though that the price goes up and quality goes down.
I wouldn't say the quality went down. It's just one of those shxt happens thing.
I'm torn about the Ninjetti figures. Yes they cost more because of 3 head sculpts but at the same time, do I really want 3 head sculpts? 2 are kinda useless since it only works on the ninja costume body.

I remember I had a defect Marvel figure and Hasbro send me a replacement of another figure free of charge. So you do get a free figure going through their customer service.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:55 AM   #2485
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I wouldn't say the quality went down. It's just one of those shxt happens thing.
I'm torn about the Ninjetti figures. Yes they cost more because of 3 head sculpts but at the same time, do I really want 3 head sculpts? 2 are kinda useless since it only works on the ninja costume body.

I remember I had a defect Marvel figure and Hasbro send me a replacement of another figure free of charge. So you do get a free figure going through their customer service.
They cost more because they are at TRU. If they were at GameStop they wouldn't be $45 maybe a little more but not that price.

And Hasbro has stopped doing that since people were taking advantage of it. Now you have to ship the broken toy back tog et a toy of equal value. Some people have been getting those 12 inch titan figures, or toys with gimicks.

My Zap dragonzord is missing a hand a broken ratchet joint but they won't do anything for them. So QC is definitely down.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 01:06 PM   #2486
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
They cost more because they are at TRU. If they were at GameStop they wouldn't be $45 maybe a little more but not that price.

And Hasbro has stopped doing that since people were taking advantage of it. Now you have to ship the broken toy back tog et a toy of equal value. Some people have been getting those 12 inch titan figures, or toys with gimicks.

My Zap dragonzord is missing a hand a broken ratchet joint but they won't do anything for them. So QC is definitely down.
Sad thing is that is TRU new regular price for all their Hasbro 6" figures.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:36 PM   #2487
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

In case people didn't know they Announced the Alien Rangers Multipack is coming soon. I know people had been asking for them for a long while.

Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:01 PM   #2488
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Not a fan of updated male body. Looks buffer. This isn't the "Bulk" we were asking for Hasbro!

Last edited by ghostlurk29; 12-03-2022 at 04:04 PM.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 06:03 PM   #2489
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

No jutsu hands for the alien Rangers is such a missed opportunity. I'd rather have those than the swirly effects I'm never going to use.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 06:36 PM   #2490
Ksteel
Mutant

No Aqua heads is a missed opportunity.

I'll only buy it if it's on heavy Amazon clearance.

Because this thing will be around 200$ like ZAP
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote