ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 01-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #1361
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Nah, their not sending a new one. Stupid figure is sold out now and not restocking until February. Amazon is an absolute waste of time for action figures. Yeah, I'm finished after MMPR.
Curious what they had to say. Usually Amazon is pretty good with customer service.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:39 PM   #1362
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Is there anywhere I can go to find a good price for Lightning Collection MMPR Green Ranger?

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:59 PM   #1363
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Is there anywhere I can go to find a good price for Lightning Collection MMPR Green Ranger?
As of now nowhere.
Just wait for restock.Or next production run.
I kind of wish The Lightning Collection follows Marvel Legends formula, 5 characters or more per wave. And consider build a figure or weapons.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:54 AM   #1364
Ksteel
Mutant

Power Rangers is too niche to justify that.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:06 PM   #1365
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Well, just got Lightning Collection MMPR Green from Amazon.com and guess what? There's a giant chunk of plastic missing from the chin on the helmet. It looks so noticeable. Kind of looks like a lighter was trying to be used to melt the plastic. And to boot, it's sold out from Amazon.com (only 3rd party resellers have it for inflated prices).

Ugh, this line sucks. I'll probably wait and see if I find one here at retail instead. Super frustrating.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:07 PM   #1366
Hmm12345
Red Shirt

Has anyone who pre-ordered the 2-packs through EB games recieved them? I pre-ordered at the end of October and have nothing. Online chat person said they have yet to recieve them but I recall people posting that they found them in store in December.
Hmm12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:16 PM   #1367
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm12345 View Post
Has anyone who pre-ordered the 2-packs through EB games recieved them? I pre-ordered at the end of October and have nothing. Online chat person said they have yet to recieve them but I recall people posting that they found them in store in December.
I picked up the In Space 2 pack in store in early December as well as the 2 Monsters and I didn't even pre-order them.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:45 PM   #1368
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm12345 View Post
Nope, haven't heard anything yet either. Preordered mine online and to be delivered to the store, but no call yet. Probably more messy distribution from Hasbro.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:15 PM   #1369
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

I’ve not got my preorders yet either. If you look on their website though, you can see a few stores do have stock (though not any near me!).
Weirdly, they have also re-listed the Monsters and the 2packs: instead of being individual listings for each one, they’re now showing as an assortment. Makes me think that my pre-orders of the single listings are not going to get filled...
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:06 AM   #1370
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Well, just got Lightning Collection MMPR Green from Amazon.com and guess what? There's a giant chunk of plastic missing from the chin on the helmet. It looks so noticeable. Kind of looks like a lighter was trying to be used to melt the plastic. And to boot, it's sold out from Amazon.com (only 3rd party resellers have it for inflated prices).

Ugh, this line sucks. I'll probably wait and see if I find one here at retail instead. Super frustrating.
Dude that's awful and completely unacceptable. Hasbro is a multi million dollar company. Decent QC should be the minimum for ALL of their lines regardless of how popular it is. There's no justifying bad QC, not for a company like Hasbro.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote