ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 12-07-2023, 03:36 AM   #801
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

I ordered the Snake Mountain playset from the Mattel Creations site on Nov. 24th and it just arrived last night. Their order tracking leaves a bit to be desired. I didn't get an ETA or anything. Didn't get a "order is out for delivery" notice of any kind. I opened the door to go out and there it was.

On another note the Mini Comic Man-E-Faces I ordered off Amazon.ca in April finally shipped after countless "order is delayed" emails. Didn't think I'd ever see that figure.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:05 AM   #802
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
I ordered the Snake Mountain playset from the Mattel Creations site on Nov. 24th and it just arrived last night. Their order tracking leaves a bit to be desired. I didn't get an ETA or anything. Didn't get a "order is out for delivery" notice of any kind. I opened the door to go out and there it was.

On another note the Mini Comic Man-E-Faces I ordered off Amazon.ca in April finally shipped after countless "order is delayed" emails. Didn't think I'd ever see that figure.

That Man-E-Faces was up on Amazon.ca a couple days ago for regular retail price. Of course it sold out quickly.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 02:23 PM   #803
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
That Man-E-Faces was up on Amazon.ca a couple days ago for regular retail price. Of course it sold out quickly.
Yeah, I saw that and ordered one because I didn't think my original order would ever be fulfilled. I ended up canceling that one when the original order shipped. The earlier order was slightly cheaper. Just glad to finally be getting the figure.
Old 12-07-2023, 03:51 PM   #804
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Yeah, I saw that and ordered one because I didn't think my original order would ever be fulfilled. I ended up canceling that one when the original order shipped. The earlier order was slightly cheaper. Just glad to finally be getting the figure.

I've cooled a bit on MOTU lately so I didn't bother with Man-E-Faces. I figure they'll do another release of him in the Filmation line and that's when I'll pounce to get one.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:28 PM   #805
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

hey anybody seen a Snake Mountain at retail yet? ugh, it's bugging me how was Castle Grayskull so easy to find? and Snake Mountain is so ever elusive, I thought it was released, but seems spotty.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 04:52 PM   #806
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
hey anybody seen a Snake Mountain at retail yet? ugh, it's bugging me how was Castle Grayskull so easy to find? and Snake Mountain is so ever elusive, I thought it was released, but seems spotty.
Knowing our luck it'll be harder to get I still see Castle Greyskull everywhere lol
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 01:31 AM   #807
Robimus
Super Moderator

I've yet to see a report of it being released in Canada

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 05:35 AM   #808
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
It's been available for months now on all the US sites but nothing but feathers up here. Same with the Talon Fighter and the Spikor wave of figures. It's extremely frustrating. I gave up and just ordered one from the Mattel Creations site. Other than the $13 shipping charge, it was likely about what it would cost at retail here. Perhaps even a bit less. It's currently out of stock but it might come back in stock if you keep an eye on the site.
Old 12-27-2023, 08:32 PM   #809
4lott
Master of the Universe

Anyone still interested in the Amazon Exclusive Man-E-Faces it’s back in stock :
Masters of the Universe Origins Toy, Rise of Snake Men Man-E-Faces, Articulated Collectible MOTU Figure with Accessory and Mini Comic https://a.co/d/2hiNlfK
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 04:34 PM   #810
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Has anyone ever ordered anything from MF Toys before? is it good? I never heard of anyone using it.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote