ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-17-2021, 01:26 PM   #491
chrislopa
Cobra Trooper
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
I ordered one but it was cancelled just now.
Same, problem
chrislopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:29 PM   #492
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislopa View Post
Same, problem
Sounds like another case of phantom stock at TRU.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:49 PM   #493
vangto
Red Shirt

Found in the wild a snake eyes classified at TRU in Newmarket today. Left it there. Only one on the shelf.
vangto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 09:47 PM   #494
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!

Anyone looking for any older figs let me know I’m getting outta this rabbit hole of a toy collection lol

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:10 PM   #495
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: Ontario G.I. Joe Toy Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangto View Post
So just rolled into Walmart in Orangeville to check for classified. Saw a dude walking around the toy isle with the case of classified in his cart that he took right off the pallet. Asked if i could get one of those zartans in the case cause there was two and got a big no. Scalper!!!!
Scumbag. Taking from pallet is a questionable behaviour to start with. Hoarding them is unacceptable.
Marvellegendsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:12 PM   #496
seancuthbertca
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangto View Post
So just rolled into Walmart in Orangeville to check for classified. Saw a dude walking around the toy isle with the case of classified in his cart that he took right off the pallet. Asked if i could get one of those zartans in the case cause there was two and got a big no. Scalper!!!!
Should have pointed it out to some of the staff. Usually the store frowns on customers taking the shipping boxes of anything.
seancuthbertca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 12:14 AM   #497
Curty1980
Red Shirt

You should have just grabbed the case out of his cart and pulled out a Zartan. My wife and I pulled a similar move with a hot wheels scalper last year who thought he needed 3 Deloreans. My wife distracted him by calling him out for his crappy behavior while I came up another aisle and pulled one Delorean out of his cart full of doubles and tripples of other hot wheels. I don’t collect the classified figures but if I find one in Sudbury I will pick it up and send it to you. I’m so sick of this crap. We have a scalper here who clears out shelves of Transformers, MOTU, Star Wars etc and puts them on Facebook market place/eBay for ridiculous prices.
Curty1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #498
vangto
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curty1980 View Post
You should have just grabbed the case out of his cart and pulled out a Zartan. My wife and I pulled a similar move with a hot wheels scalper last year who thought he needed 3 Deloreans. My wife distracted him by calling him out for his crappy behavior while I came up another aisle and pulled one Delorean out of his cart full of doubles and tripples of other hot wheels. I don’t collect the classified figures but if I find one in Sudbury I will pick it up and send it to you. I’m so sick of this crap. We have a scalper here who clears out shelves of Transformers, MOTU, Star Wars etc and puts them on Facebook market place/eBay for ridiculous prices.

Well this was my first encounter with a scalper and to be honest was more shocked that he was actually doing this.
If you do come across one in the wild i would be more than happy to take it off your hands.
Let me know, thanks.
vangto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:29 PM   #499
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
What’s interesting here is that people have described buying cases for themselves and their friends, so how is this any different?
On topic, Barrie North Walmart is cleaned out now; grabbed the last redeco Roadblock.
It’s sketchy to take unopened cases from pallet. The person doing that should know that. Then to not share a double from the case you prevented from being put out for sale is dishonourable. Not illegal but lacking in honour.
Marvellegendsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:32 PM   #500
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
It’s sketchy to take unopened cases from pallet. The person doing that should know that. Then to not share a double from the case you prevented from being put out for sale is dishonourable. Not illegal but lacking in honour.
I understand that, and I’m not looking to start anything but people in here have admitted to taking a case off a pallet for themselves and their buddies. So, if this same guy was doing that and the other Zartan was for his buddy, is he wrong?
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote