ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-14-2021, 07:33 PM   #4201
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Wow after checking all day on Gamestop website for the new Spider-Man figures I go out for one hour, and they go up, and the one figure I really wanted Hobgoblin is sold out....seriously like in an hour

I hate people
If it makes you feel any better, I was refreshing every few minutes, and still missed Hobgoblin. I think it was up for 30 minutes at most.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:39 PM   #4202
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I was refreshing every few minutes, and still missed Hobgoblin. I think it was up for 30 minutes at most.
It's just ridiculous honestly, it shouldn't be people have to sit and refresh a website for an entire day and still miss out on something, because it literally was available for 30 mins or less , it's sad.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:40 PM   #4203
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
It's just ridiculous honestly, it shouldn't be people have to sit and refresh a website for an entire day and still miss out on something, because it literally was available for 30 mins or less , it's sad.
Agreed. It's definitely BS.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:45 PM   #4204
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Pulse Exclusive.
Yep, this was confirmed by a rep on their Facebook Hasbro Pulse page. And at this very moment, the set is now available for non-premium Hasbro Pulse members to purchase.

Having missed out on the recent Hasbro Pulse/ShopDisney exclusive X-Force 3-pack with Rictor, I bit the bullet and ordered the Excalibur set.

That said, take in mind that after shipping and taxes, it came out to $99.42 US dollars...meaning it's over $100 Canadian.

Quote:
I totally feel your pain. The only good thing is that those figures are not exclusives and will eventually show up at Walmart and on Amazon. What annoys me is when Hasbro makes certain figures to be expensive exclusives (e.g. Rictor, Cannonball with legs, Meggan, Shadowcat) even though many people would like to have those characters to complete teams. I really hope the upcoming Tigra and 80s Herclues figures won't end up being exclusively on Hasbro Pulse.

One thing I will give to McFarlane's DC Multiverse line is that for the most part, he doesn't make any figures completely unattainable for the average collector, although some figures sell out more quickly than others like Deathstroke and Red Hood (but a new version of the latter based on the "Three Jokers" storyline is set to be released next year).

Last edited by Eko123; 09-14-2021 at 07:57 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:02 PM   #4205
random11
Convention Exclusive

call your eb tomorrow. Im sure they will have in store stock available
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:27 PM   #4206
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
There are scripts to prevent that lol
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:01 PM   #4207
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

In store at TRU here today, the $33.99 ML6 price tags are now $34.99. Shang-Chi, Villains, Spidey waves.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:10 PM   #4208
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

The retro wave is going to be a regular release everyone relax. I'm sure it will become more widely available later on
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:31 PM   #4209
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
The retro wave is going to be a regular release everyone relax. I'm sure it will become more widely available later on
Yeah I know, but I have a strong feeling a bunch of figures in this wave are going to be troublesome to find, Hobgoblin being one, mainly because he's so wanted and the older figure goes for mucho bucks on the after market, it's going to be like when Retro Rogue dropped, also Black Suit Spidey and Ben Reilly, because they are on the new Retro bucks, the retro spidey from the previous wave is in insane demand and price spiked huge.

Also on another note I just saw that Spider-Man 2099 I got charged for from EB games, I presume he's due to be sent out likely in a day or two.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:35 PM   #4210
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

you can preorder the whole retro spidey wave here, they are great
https://toysnowman.com/collections/pre-orders
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote