ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 06-09-2021, 12:41 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Silverhawks Update ? Super7 Reveals Packaging Previews and New Details

In a blog post by Super7, we get our first full look at a few of their new Silverhawks Ultimates 7″ Scale Figures! The first wave will include Quicksilver, Steelheart, Armored Mon*Star, and Buzz-Saw. The Mon*Star figure will stand 11″ tall, and will be priced at $85. The remaining figures will be $55 each. With the first photos, we can see that Super7 is taking direct inspiration from the classic 80s cartoon series, as opposed to straight from the classic toy line. The images showcase mock ups for the packaging design, with a clear look at each figure. The figures » Continue Reading.

The post Silverhawks Update – Super7 Reveals Packaging Previews and New Details appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 06-09-2021, 01:40 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Silverhawks Update ? Super7 Reveals Packaging Previews and New Details

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about these just yet. Very much cartoon sculpts, but I still don't think the colours, especially on Quicksilver, line up even with the cartoon.

Monstarr and Buzzsaw look great, and huge!! Too bad about that Monstarr price. Hopefully there is some physical figure photos before the end of the pre-order period.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote