ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 10-10-2022, 11:11 AM   #1
Evan
Jedi Knight
Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

Thanks to AFN member CobraCommander, we now know that Masters of the Universe Masterverse He-Man 40th Anniversary figure has been released in Canada. There have been sightings at Toys R Us and Walmart stores in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Masterverse He-Man 40th.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	14551  
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 11:42 AM   #2
MK8
Red Shirt
Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

Anyone have a UPC for this?
MK8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 12:25 PM   #3
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

From Walmart.ca : 19473508641
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 05:10 PM   #4
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

UPC might not mean anything. In BC, Walmart accidentally transferred all on hand Revelations figures over to this UPC so it showed online that it was in stock, but all those stores just had the regular Revelations figures on the pegs. They did seem to fix it now though as the 40th He-Man shows not in stock now.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 05:13 PM   #5
4lott
Master of the Universe

Makes sense. While on line stick is 0 Stocktrack still shows availability in Montreal and surrounding area stores. Haven’t seen any in the pegs

Last edited by 4lott; 10-11-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:05 PM   #6
Tiffster
Clonetrooper

Walmart hwy 7 and yonge has 4 of these
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 04:42 PM   #7
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
UPC might not mean anything. In BC, Walmart accidentally transferred all on hand Revelations figures over to this UPC so it showed online that it was in stock, but all those stores just had the regular Revelations figures on the pegs. They did seem to fix it now though as the 40th He-Man shows not in stock now.
Hmm interestimg. It makes me wonder if the same thing happened here in New Brunswick. For the past couple of weeks It has shown as in stock for grocery pick up at at least two Walmart stores near me. It gets cancelled from every grocery pickup I've added it to and it's not on the shelves.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 05:23 PM   #8
4lott
Master of the Universe

Same here in Quebec. I laughed when I saw the grocery pick up being the only option. I was going to try it but I decided to save myself the frustration
Old 10-12-2022, 05:43 PM   #9
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

The unfortunate thing too is that I assume this could result in these stores not getting this figure if the count shows plenty on hand.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 12:17 PM   #10
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Amazon.ca has it for $35 but out of stock. Basically order and they'll ship when available.

I ordered it last week actually and it was around $25 and basically same thing, order and we'll ship when in stock.

Not too sure if the order would get cancelled or not due to the pricing error.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
he-man, masters of the universe, masterverse, mattel, motu, toys r us, walmart