ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-06-2020, 03:53 PM   #2811
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Once I (If I) get Ahsoka I think I'm done with this line. This line literally just feels like it's Original Trilogy, Sequel Trilogy and The Mandolorian. Prequels are very neglected unless it's a Clone Trooper that's easy to repaint/retool and sell. Which is exactly what they're most likely to do next year. Sell repainted clones over and over again a long with milking the Mandolorian until the anniversary of ROTJ when they can repack and resell everyone Endor Leia, Han and Luke, Boba and milk the OT once again for a year. Not only that but the fact that these figures are more trouble than they're worth to find too. For ya'll who enjoy buying the same figures over and over again good luck to you but I think I'm out.
You might want to hold off for now. Yakface is reporting that Asajj Ventress, Bo Katan, and Aurra Sing are coming up. Plus Jar Jar in January. I think 2021 is going to bounce back to CW heavy.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 06:42 PM   #2812
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
You might want to hold off for now. Yakface is reporting that Asajj Ventress, Bo Katan, and Aurra Sing are coming up. Plus Jar Jar in January. I think 2021 is going to bounce back to CW heavy.
Well I sure hope so and I hope to god that the CW figures aren't Walmart Exclusives. I think I'll just wait it out and see what happens from here on out and just cherry pick.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:14 PM   #2813
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Well I sure hope so and I hope to god that the CW figures aren't Walmart Exclusives. I think I'll just wait it out and see what happens from here on out and just cherry pick.
I highly recommend cherry picking what you want. That’s how I stayed sane when Hasbro decided to put out a new Marvel Legends wave every three weeks in 2018 and 2019.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:48 AM   #2814
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Commander Pyre in stock.

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Star-Wars-.../148479FF.html

Also, I need a heads up when this is in stock.

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Star-Wars-.../1496BAA3.html

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 02:58 PM   #2815
Crom71
Red Shirt

The Amazon CC Death Trooper and Mando are online.
Crom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 03:58 PM   #2816
Hamlet
Super Friend

Regarding Credit Collection on Amazon, are they sold out already, or am I looking at dead links?
Hamlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:38 PM   #2817
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
Regarding Credit Collection on Amazon, are they sold out already, or am I looking at dead links?
Facebook group mentioned that it was sold out within 30 seconds. A lot of people must have received an email notification of when it was in stock
EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:23 PM   #2818
Crom71
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
Facebook group mentioned that it was sold out within 30 seconds. A lot of people must have received an email notification of when it was in stock
Yes, that's how I found out, through email notification. I actually received two notifications today, one in the morning and the second just before 2pm. The morning one I missed entirely, but the afternoon one I managed to order one of each (limit of 1 per order each). I can confirm that right after I posted the availability of them this afternoon, they changed to "Temporarily out of stock."
Crom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:56 AM   #2819
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

I read there may be an Ahsoka sighting in Ottawa, anyone spot her?
Old 11-09-2020, 11:17 AM   #2820
kb248
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
I read there may be an Ahsoka sighting in Ottawa, anyone spot her?
I saw on Stocktrack this morning that there were 4 at the the Walmart on Baseline road in Ottawa. I went this morning at 8:30 and they were all gone. I did however find an Armorer that was hidden behind the Frozen dolls section. Must have been part of the group that I found when i first sighted the Cad Bane wave in Ottawa that somone had hidden. I checked stocktrack again this morning and it seems like the Walmart at Billings Bridge got 12 in at 5:23 pm yesterday but they were all gone by closing as it showed 0 stock by then. I didn't even think to check stocktrack for her because it seemed as if she hadn't arrived in Canada yet but i guess she has.
kb248 is offline   Reply With Quote