ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
pud333
Master of the Universe
Post your Action Figure hauls!

Okay, since there is no general hauls thread, I'll start it off here! (Mods, feel free to move to another area if appropriate.)

Already posted this on Cybertron.ca, but what the heck:

GI Joe Mutt and Junkyard.
DC Infinite Heroes: Superman, Batman, Joker, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (clear Hal Jordan).

pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: Post Your Hauls!

Did you get the clear Hal at retail or on line?
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Did you get the clear Hal at retail or on line?
Online. After shipping I paid about $7.50 US for it in total, which wasn't bad, since all I wanted was the clear Hal and didn't want to pay $50 for the full set.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #4
Robimus
Super Moderator

Just a suggestion, nothing solid but I kinda figured the different departments on the boards could each host their own "Post Your Hauls Thread"

Kinda like Seperate ones for Star Wars, Transformers, Gi Joe, Superheroes, what not.

Thats just my personal thing and if you all want to keep a general one on the go thats fine as well.

Let me suggest that in addition to this one maybe pud333 can create one over in the Superhero Board section as well showing the same haul.

I'm just thinking that having a hauls thread in each sub-community is the way to go, so that maybe if someone is say just a fan of McFarlane Sports all they need do is check out that thread, and the hauls thread in that thread, without having to look through a lot of stuff they ight not be interested in.

What do you all think?
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
pandaprime
Master of the Universe
Question Re: Post Your Hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Just a suggestion, nothing solid but I kinda figured the different departments on the boards could each host their own "Post Your Hauls Thread"

Kinda like Seperate ones for Star Wars, Transformers, Gi Joe, Superheroes, what not.

Thats just my personal thing and if you all want to keep a general one on the go thats fine as well.

Let me suggest that in addition to this one maybe pud333 can create one over in the Superhero Board section as well showing the same haul.

I'm just thinking that having a hauls thread in each sub-community is the way to go, so that maybe if someone is say just a fan of McFarlane Sports all they need do is check out that thread, and the hauls thread in that thread, without having to look through a lot of stuff they ight not be interested in.

What do you all think?
what if you have a lot of mixed hauls? which thread would they fit under then?!!?
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #6
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
what if you have a lot of mixed hauls? which thread would they fit under then?!!?
No reason this thread can't stay, that said I think we should utilize the seperate forums as well, thats why they are there.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:50 AM   #7
pud333
Master of the Universe

Robimus: Sounds fine to me. I see no reason why we can't have hauls specific sub-community. You might as well open 'em yourself if one hasn't been created. I just opened this one since there was no general one.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #8
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Robimus: Sounds fine to me. I see no reason why we can't have hauls specific sub-community. You might as well open 'em yourself if one hasn't been created. I just opened this one since there was no general one.
I've handled the Star Wars Forum Hauls Thread already, but anybody can feel free to open them in the other forums. Have a blast!
Old 01-28-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
ANDROID PRIME
Red Shirt

I like the general hauls. there could be some really cool stuff that I would never go looking for in all the other forums.
ANDROID PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
Icetron
Master of the Universe

I prefer a general hauls thread as well.

I just got this sweet Iron Man in the mail earlier tonight from someone over at TFW.

Fighting my figma Saber of course...since I had her in a fighting pose already.
Icetron is offline   Reply With Quote