pandaprime
04-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Season 2 started today.

Episode #27 "The Private War of Doctor Doom"

anybody see it?

Hantei
04-05-2012, 01:53 PM
*Going to assume this not spoiler free*

Saw it, pretty good. Haha, I like the rivalry between Hulk and Ben. New outfit for Cap looks nice, and it looks they're probably going to give him the energy shield from Secret Avengers. I'm assuming that once the real Cap reappears that he'll be in his old duds. Oh and Sue is a skrull, hehe. Now from it looks like there's a skrull spy in the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and there was a spy Hydra. I'm curious to see if the following episodes they reveal there's one in Shield, AIM, X-Men, etc.

pandaprime
04-21-2012, 05:22 PM
so sad the show's been cancelled.

CTO15
04-21-2012, 05:49 PM
so sad the show's been cancelled.

:yelling: WHAT!?!?!

source?

Tonestar
04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
That sucks!!!! Season 2 has been on Teletoon for the past 3 weeks and they are really good...it figures that they would cancel it.

Hantei
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Bah, why do they keep doing that? Just like Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men...

Apparently the second half of the season will be all stand alone stories. Hmm, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

http://sciencefiction.com/2012/04/18/avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-disassembling/

protoform_ironhide
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
I really love the show. I like how the avengers work together to defeat the villians.... I hope they won't cancel the show and it will stay the same with the group of avengers fighting against the villians with new avengers joining the team. I also love the Ultimate Spiderman show... Can't we just get both shows?? Come on.....

Rogue_Optimus
04-22-2012, 11:35 PM
That sucks, and rebooting it in the ultimate spider-man universe is totally gonna suck. It'll become alot more of a little kids show than aiming at the older fans. Don't really like the whole breaking the 4th dimension role either

FETT1
04-23-2012, 08:34 AM
That sucks, and rebooting it in the ultimate spider-man universe is totally gonna suck. It'll become alot more of a little kids show than aiming at the older fans. Don't really like the whole breaking the 4th dimension role either

Watched the first 4 EPS. of ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN....Has overtones of TEEN TITANS silly little things at times ...but,A BIG YES ...this is aimed more for KIDS than SPIDEY FANS....

OVERALL-I STILL LIKE IT!:canada:

donnawhite
06-06-2012, 03:58 AM
I really love the show. I like how the avengers work together to defeat the villians.... I hope they won't cancel the show and it will stay the same with the group of avengers fighting against the villians with new avengers joining the team. I also love the Ultimate Spiderman show... Can't we just get both shows?? Come on.....
Please anyone explain why they cancel the show?

Rogue_Optimus
06-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Watched the first 4 EPS. of ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN....Has overtones of TEEN TITANS silly little things at times ...but,A BIG YES ...this is aimed more for KIDS than SPIDEY FANS....

OVERALL-I STILL LIKE IT!:canada:

A bit too overboard on the 4th wall/sillyness of it, still watch it 'cuz its spider-man. Avengers EMH had potential to surpass the original x-men show in terms of stories and characters

Hantei
06-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Officially cancelled. Can't say I'm surprised when news broke a couple months back that they were working on a new show.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/marveltv/news/?a=61109

Onslaught
06-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Ridiculous that they would cancel it. I hate that espectially after watching the episode with Iron Fist and Luke Cage, that we're going to be stuck with the Ultimate Spider-Man version of them. And the new roster? Seriously? Just cause the movie has Widow and Hawkeye as the starting roster doesn't mean the show has to. And where's Jan and Hank? Are they not going to be in the show until they're introduced in a movie? This show better at least be more serious than Ultimate Spider-Man. I gave that show a really fair chance, watching all the episodes so far and keeping an open mind, but honestly it's so far worse than Avengers EMH that it hurts.

I don't know, I'm just kinda angry that they would cancel it just because Loeb doesn't like the style that it has, which is to weave a continuous story via multiple episodes rather than be a disjointed episode by episode comedy show. I'll still give this new show a chance, but I'll always like that EMH was like an homage to Marvel, while this new show seems to just be inspired by the movieverse. And I can't believe Fist and Cage will be stuck as kids... not to mention Spider-man...

CTO15
06-18-2012, 03:30 PM
just watched the latest episode. (W/ Purple Man).

really going to miss this show

CTO15
07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
It's not a reality show...

Snoudzy
07-04-2012, 06:42 PM
I have been able to watch the entire second season using online hosting sites and it was a good run of a series. Showed some good promise for other story lines if it would have been renewed.